1. Welcome to Earth

After the Ark and Nemesis crash-landed on Earth, they thought they were offline, but no. And, look at Teletraan-1 gathering Earth Modes for the Autobots! What's gonna happen next for our heroes?

[Cue Intro]

[The next morning.]

Welcome to California! Where it's all sun, all fun, and all done... in the end!

Then, we meet a young engineer named "Steven Witwicky" coming home from high school while listening to DJ Chaser on the radio.

DJ Chaser: "Good Morning, California! It's yo girl, DJ Chaser, here with your daily info on all things California!"

 Then, he runs into Carly Spencer, a young student from MIT with an attitude.

Carly: "Watch it, Witwicky!"

Steven: "Sorry!"

Yep, young love buds in more ways than one.

Meanwhile, in the Ark, the Autobots awaken to find that their appearances have changed. Bumblebee is a Volkswagen Beetle, Ratchet is an Earth-based Ambulance, Ironhide is a minivan, Mirage is an F1 Race Car, Hound is an Earth-based Jeep, Arcee is an Earth-based car from the 60s, Wheeljack is a Lancia Stratos Turbo racing car, Prowl is a Datsun 280Z police car, and Optimus Prime as a Freightliner COE Cab over truck, and with a trailer too.

Optimus: "I know this is a new planet we've never seen before, but since when in the name of Primus do I have a trailer?!

Bumblebee: "Yeah. And, what's this about me being a Car? (turns on radio) Cool!"

Optimus: "I do not see what's "cool" about you having a radio, and me having a trailer!"

Ratchet: "Of all the vehicles, why an Ambulance?"

Wheeljack: "I dunno, but this feels awesome!"

Ironhide: "Well, if you like Earth, why don't you just explore the scenery!"

Optimus: "Maybe you have a point, Ironhide. Autobots, Transform and roll out! And someone please tell me why I have a trailer!"

Arcee: "Why do you have to complain? I think it looks good on you, Prime."

Optimus: "Don't push it, Arcee."

Meanwhile, the Decepticons noticed that Starscream went missing. Speaking of which, he's at the Air Show where he finds a suitable form to blend in.

Starscream: "Maybe I shall continue my search, incognito."

Then, Megatron notices that he still has the Matrix of Leadership in his hands as the Autobots search for the Allspark, which is somewhere on Earth. 

Back to the humans, Steven talks about when he gets a car for his birthday. However, his parents think that he must get a job for when he gets a Car for his birthday. Then, Steven talks to his best friend, Chip Chase about what he got for his last birthday. And, Chip got a new hard drive. Then, he talks about his run-in with Carly Spencer of MIT.

Chip: "Is she cute?"

Steven: "Olivia Rodrigo cute, or Taylor Swift cute? Yes, maybe both."

Then, that night, Steven wanders off only to see a yellow car in the family garage, although they never bought a car before. As Steven looks through said car, it surprises Steven and the car transforms into a giant robot, only smaller.