3. The Sound of Silence

As the Autobots struggle with what to do with his voice box, Bumblebee turns on his radio to hear DJ Chaser on the Radio.

DJ Chaser: "What is up, California!!! DJ Chaser here to give you the deets on California's finest!"

Ratchet: "Bumblebee! Turn that music off!"

Arcee: "Why not? He likes it! (starts dancing too.)"

Ratchet: "This is gonna be a long astro-cycle."

Meanwhile, at school, there's a music festival coming, and guess who's arriving to bring the party; DJ Chaser, herself.

Steven: "Can you believe DJ Chaser is coming to our school?"

Carly: "Wow, imagine how the teachers must feel when DJ Chaser comes to our class."

Steven and Carly are excited about this but Chip, that's another story.

Chip: "Of course, you'll be excited. But me, she's my sister!"

Steven and Carly: "Your sister?"

Meanwhile, in order to find the Allspark, which is anywhere in California, Soundwave proposes an idea.

Soundwave: "Laserbeak, Ravage, Eject. Operation: Radio Silence."

Now, the Decepticons are taking over the Radio Stations all over California.

Soundwave: "Attention, humans. This is Soundwave. All humans must bring the Allspark to Lord Megatron or be destroyed."

Now, how will the Autobots stop Soundwave's broadcast? With a little help from DJ Chaser, herself. Speaking of DJ Chaser, she was about to close up shop when she notices Laserbeak, takes a picture, and bolts on outta here.

Later that night, Steven notices someone sneaking into his room, and it must be DJ Chaser? No, wait, it's Chelsea, Chip's sister.

Chelsea: (panicking because she was found out) "Hiiiii!"

Steven: "DJ Chaser?"

Chelsea: "Nah, this is Chelsea Chase, Chip Chase's sister; Of course, I'm DJ Chaser!"

Steven: "Dude! Does Chip know about this?"

Chelsea: "Duh!"

Now that DJ Chaser is found out by Steven as Chelsea Chase, she asks him to keep her identity a secret from anyone, especially Kicker, or most likely, the Decepticons.

The next morning, Steven shows Chip and Carly a photo of Laserbeak taken by DJ Chaser. Then, he later shows it to the Autobots, meaning that the Decepticons are up to something big.

Then, the Music Festival is here and all eyes are on DJ Chaser, who's probably getting ready to rock the house.

DJ Chaser: "Alright, California, let's get this party wild, yeah boy!"

The teens are having the time of their lives when the Autobots watch from afar, but not everyone is feeling the hype, especially not Soundwave. Then, Hound, Ironhide, Wheeljack, and Arcee take on Starscream and Soundwave long enough to stop the broadcast and save the music festival.

Starscream isn't giving up yet, but look who showed up in the nick of time, it's Jazz! Here to save the day!

Although, the Decepticons failed, the party still goes on for DJ Chaser and the Autobots.