Chapter 23: The Sieges

__________

Opening Intro

___________

Location: Hera

3rd Person Pov

The scene opens in the city of hera, The Entire was now fortress just incase..... But they're were wrong.

Imperial Soldier 1: *Burning Alive* I'M BURNING!!!!!

Of course, A imperial scream in agony as the city siege by the USKAF, JSGDF And USAF (Parallel America) as the fortress was now occupied by 3 Factions. But for the USKAF? Well, They're using flamethrowers. One person is using it........ It's parker.

Parker: *Burning the Imperial soldier with a Flamethrower* SAY HELLO!!!! TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!!!!

Parker was burning the entire imperial forces with a flamethrower. Although it was illegal in the Geneva Conversion, But it didn't stop the USKAF Using dangerous weapons of war. One of the imperial soldier jump out of the house and crashed down on the ground. He's legs is broken, But he crawling to his life, Until he grab a unknown mans leg.

Imperial Soldier: HELP!!!!

But unknown to the imperial soldier. He's fate was ended has it's revealed to be Tony with his cigars.

Tony: Help yourself asshole.

Without remorse, Tony aim his flamethrower and burn the imperial soldier to death.

The Sound of the imperial scream is heard by his comrades. Tony and Parker started burning the entire imperial forces. Killing/Burning them without remorses. Even in the USK Military Training, They're remember by their officer that said "Using Dangerous Military weapons in war will kill more enemy since the Civil War and the German-American War. Give them without mercy and remorse. If the enemy has fire, Give them MORE Flames". This made Tony and Parker that using more firepower will kill the enemy more, With a fucking flamethrowers.

Parker: *Burning the Couple of imperial soldier with a flamethrower* 🎶Burn baby Burn!🎶

Tony: *Burning the Couple of imperial soldier with a flamethrower* Parker, What are singing?

Parker: *Stoping Burning* Burn baby burn! I kinda like it :)

Tony: Oh, Well continue you're singing.

Meanwhile

Imperial Soldier 2: *Terrified* RUN!!!! RUN FOR YOU'RE LIFE!!!!!!!

The Imperial Soldiers were started to panicking as we see the BIG MAM- I mean the big mammoth tank V.

The Mammoth Tank is big and terrified by the larged vehicle. It is big than any vehicles thanks to the best design technology of the futuretech and the Russian-American Engineer (Red Alert 3 LoL). It is more powerful than Abrams Tanks, Challenger Tanks, Leopard Tanks and Russian Tanks.

The Mammoth Tanks pushed through the streets of hera. The Railguns and Rockets are firing at the imperial, Killing them all without mercy. The Attack Helicopter joined the battle in the streets.

The AH-64GX Apaches killed many imperial soldiers in the streets with rockets and chainguns

The Hera City was finally been sieges by the USKAF, JSGDF and USKAF. However, The USKAF Have the high killed count as the imperial soldier were killed in city or been hunted by the USKAF.

But, Who cares anyway. However, Half of the city is on fire. Wait? Where's tony and parker? Alright?

Back with Tony and Parker

Tony: Parker...... We did it. We save the city.

However, The Buildings and Streets are all on fire. Meaning the flamethrower killed them all.

Parker: Of course we did.

To Be Continue

______________________

Next Chapter: Geneva Who?

Meme

(A/N: I'm losing my sanity. Send me to gulag)