Intro: NexWeapon

My name is Ethan Shade, and I've often wondered how a life could shift from the ordinary to the extraordinary. It all started in a small town, where my days were filled with the simplicity of childhood. But when I was just eight years old, the winds of change swept through my world.

My father, a brave soul, was drafted into the military. My mother, refusing to let him face the battle alone, chose to accompany him. Left behind, I found myself in a home for children, a temporary haven for those whose parents had embarked on the perilous journey of military service. Strangely, I grew fond of those days, even as I yearned for the presence of my parents.

In that home, I befriended a mysterious girl with pale skin and white hair. The details of her escape my memory, her name forever eluding my recollection. She vanished one day without a trace, and the silence surrounding her departure became an unspoken agreement among the children. No one dared to speak of her, and her mysterious absence lingered in the air.

My life took a harrowing turn when news arrived that my parents had been killed during an attack on the BootCamp training camp where they were stationed. The walls of the home seemed to close in as my innocence crumbled, and the comforting routine became a haunting reminder of my loss.

As the years passed, the weight of the exams approached. At the age of eighteen, every resident of the home faced mandatory examinations with the military. It was portrayed as a routine check, nothing to be overly concerned about. Just a formality before being thrust into the world, alone and unprepared.

Little did I know, these exams would mark the beginning of a journey that would redefine the very fabric of my existence.