Valentines Day special

"Ugh, why is being such a good friend so hard"

[Name] said to themselves with a grumble. They were making chocolates for all of their friends the day before valentines. They wanted to be nice for once and give them little chocolates...

But [Name] being [Name] made a mess in the kitchen and is currently struggling to follow simple instructions. In all honesty they were tired but wanted to get this finished.
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

They ended up calling Daisy over to help...

"YOOO! WE GET TO DECORATE NOW!"

[Name] yelled excited, after Daisy came over they finished the first step in making the cookies. A.k.a. melting the chocolate, putting them in a mold and letting them harden.

How [Name] couldn't follow these simple instructions, no one will know. Small problem though, Dasiy doesn't know why they're making the chocolates in the first place. She only helped because [Name] begged over the phone.

So [Name] did the only logical thing to do in their opinion. Kick Daisy out and [Name] decorate the chocolates on their own. Daisy was confused but didn't question [Name) much surprisingly.

"Now, to make these look pretty!"

[Name] said outlook to particularly nobody. They then got to work decorating some in certain color sprinkles and drizzling different color chocate on the heart shaped chocolates.

For every person [Name] made chocolates for, they had five pieces of heart chocolates. Each being in a certain color and small little design using sprinkles that they thought represented them.

'''''''''''
The next day [Name] was tired. They put a lot of effort into the designs of the chocolates that they went to sleep almost at 1 in the morning. Almost, they fell asleep at 11:45.

They got ready for school, putting on their valentines themed outfit that they only deemed valentines themed because it was pink. Then they did everything else as normal and grabbed their chocolates that were all wrapped into small bads put into one big bag.

They then left their house after eating, and headed to school. Today, Daisy wasn't going to walk to school with them since she had to get to school earlier for student council regarding Valentines day.