Episode 9: Promare Expansion

Promepolis is the city that Promare takes place in. It is stated to be part of the Independent Republic of Promepolis. Y/N was lost in space and time in the same world, different events.

As for why Y/N knows this? Well, the information was relayed to him by a blue haired mohawk having person. His name was Galo Thymos. Y/N was lost, he was far from home due to a glitch in the world but Galos helped him out quite a bit providing him food, shelter and information so Y/N stuck around him quite a bit making the other members of the Burning Rescue come to see Y/N as another goofy accomplice of Galos due to the two being together a lot and doing stupid stuff, however, as time went past, Y/N was caught up in both the hero and villains antics. Galos, Lio against Kray. Don't get him wrong, burners were bad guys but the hero of humanity was a burner? That was wild and shocking, he felt bad for Galos.

And the sight in-front of him was definitely strange to see, not one he's ever actually expected to see in a world like this. Sure they had cool gadgets and some powers he didn't know about but come on? World scale destruction and terrorism? That as not on his list of things to expect from a world like this? I mean sure racism and biased discrimination against burners did exist.

 Sure they had cool gadgets and some powers he didn't know about but come on? World scale destruction and terrorism? That as not on his list of things to expect from a world like this? I mean sure racism and biased discrimination against burners d...

A large man using some sort of unique power to hold another.. man? He'll assume it's a man. Anyway, the man with the big body and hand was Kray Foresight, apparently, he's this big hero that turned evil because he was a burner? Burnish? With an ambition of god knows what. He didn't really care, all he knew was that he was in.. the same world, just a different period of time perhaps? He didn't know, since there was news articles about a BDSM outfit girl wielding scissor blades fighting against a world threat when he found some newspapers from the past which was about 5 years ago, however, it didn't mention anything about him, maybe, he just was de-

Nah, he probably didn't feel like getting the whole worlds attention on him so he laid low and let Ryuko hoard the fame, fame was pointless to him for now since he was in another world.

Kray was rambling about something of a promotech engine to Lio when suddenly Galo shot a bullet which evaporated on his Kray's burning hand. Y/N looked at the gun and back at Kray, hmm, that'd be trouble.

Galo: "Let him go now Kray."

Kray looked back in annoyance.

Kray: "Good grief."

As Galo shot more bullets to which Kray responded by using those flames of his to punch the knees of Galo making him fall down to the ground instantly. As Galo shielded Y/N despite being on the ground as Kray looked at the new person thinking it was some weakling who got caught up in this business so he focused his attention back to Galo.

Kray: "From the very moment we met. I've hated the sight of you. I had my first burnish spasm when I was just a student. I was trying to hold back the flames, but I couldn't."

"