Side story: Dreaming about You

Y/N was dreaming again. This time, he met someone. He met himself. No it would be weird to say himself. it was like himself but also not him.

His name was Gojo Satoru. A highschooler in Jujutsu High School. He was the strongest alongside another individual who i couldn't see clearly but they must have been best friends.

He saw the memories of a child called Gojo from his birth which shook the balance of the world. Humanity had scored in a great favour for themselves when Gojo Satoru was born. His immense power and potential was rivalled by few his time. 

Cut forward abit to when he became a teenager taking part in many missions from first to his second year with the blurred out man and a women, Shoko Ieiri who smoked once in a while.

His mission about protecting a girl, her face was blurred as well, but Gojo, his blurred friend, Shoko and the blurred girl seemed to have had fun. Until one day. Gojo was attacked.

A blurred man who Y/N could have sworn was similar to Toji's physique attacked Gojo impaling his chest.

However, the memory fast forwarded to the demise of the blurred girl who was presumably shot dead in the head. Y/N felt sick but realised he was in no place to judge due to him killing people before. 

Then it fast forwarded to when he saw hims- Gojo ascend into the sky, he was bloody for some reason and heard the words.

"Honoured One"

Gojo descended and shot what seemed to be a red blast that Y/N could not do. He needed that. He watched as Gojo effortlessly dodged the swing that came at him before preparing another attack Y/N had never seen..

"Imaginary Technique:.. Purple "

Then as the scene zoomed out, Y/N could see a lineout of a circle in the blurred faced man. His stomach was practically gone. 

Y/N woke up and then touched his face, who did he dream about, Gojo Satoru. Why did he dream about him. Were their fates intertwined?

Y/N didn't have time to think about as his door was knocked on.

It was Mako.

Mako: "Come on Y/N, we gotto head to school!"

For now, he'll forget about Gojo and focus on himself. He will get stronger. Stronger than Gojo Satoru. He got up and dressed getting ready to meet Mako but before he saw Mako, he saw..

He saw a faint outline of himself, no Gojo, an older version of Gojo in front of him say something.

"Don't get left behind. You better get strong."

Y/N thought he saw Gojo.. but he saw Gojo no more. He knew one thing. To be the strongest forever, he had to get stronger to keep the title.

He'll stand proud so that one day, he will be known as the strongest of his era in the history books and time itself. The strongest human of his time. 

Y/N looked up to the sun smiling.

Yea, a befitting title for someone like himself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side story Dreaming about You completed