Episode 5: Intensity

Teen Y/N is the babysitter of Yuji Itadori, Megumi Fushiguro and Nobara Kugisaki (of the 3 students are children currently) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honnoji Academy 

Class had just finished as Y/N exited to be stopped by Mako and Ryuko.

Mako: "There you are Y/N! Come on! Come on! I'm starvin."

Ryuko: "What she said."

Y/N nodded following the two girls from behind to ward off annoying club leaders from picking a fight with them. Too many kept trying. He was getting tired of these weaklings.

The three searched around for a bit as Y/N kept using blue to fling random club leaders away from time to time and finally, they decided to sit back together on a bench in the courtyard getting ready to dig in.

Y/N Inner thought: "I swear, if there's one more, I'm going to kill th-"

The Biology club member suddenly appeared attempting to kidnap Mako and Y/N but Y/N WAS NOT GONNA SUGARCOAT IT.

In a split of half a second, Y/N moved in extreme speed grabbing the members and placing them back in their club (which wasn't too far away) and returning back to where he was originally in the bench.

Mako: "What's wrong Y/N? You look like you just broke a sweat."

Y/N: "You have no idea."

Mako shrugged it off and went back to eating. Ryuko also eat her own meal as well.

Y/N, sat there waiting digging into his BORGOR.

Not even two bites, something had happened yet again as Y/N Gojo fell onto the ground due to his infinity not registering the small amount of whatever was put in his burger making him knocked out on the ground

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Not even two bites, something had happened yet again as Y/N Gojo fell onto the ground due to his infinity not registering the small amount of whatever was put in his burger making him knocked out on the ground. It seems the guy who was aiming to knock him out without triggering him infinity really did wonders today I guess. In Mako's case, she had countless needles in her back. Poor girl, not like she's actually hurt by it though. 

Ryuko's eyes widen as she instantly drops down to their level.

Ryuko: "Hey Y/N, Mako? Say something dammit! This prank isn't funny anymore..! I know Y/N can take whatever the hell it is but Mako? Ah curses!"

???: "She is unharmed. As for the boy, I had to get a bit more creative in my plans, rest assured, he is also unharmed."

"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Cursed Fiber (Gojo!Reader x Kill La Kill)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें