Side story: Satsuki's Type

Random Extra: "Pardon me for asking Miss Satsuki, but is there a particular type of person you like? As a male, I mean I could provide things for you that you may want."

Satsuki: "My type? Cravings? How surprisingly disgusting. Demote this boy at once to 0 stars."

Random Extra: "W-wait! Please, it was a joke Miss Satsuki! Just a joke!"

Satsuki: "Sorry but, jokes are meant to be funny."

Random Extra: "Argh...! CURSE YOU DAM BITCH! I hope your authority goes to hell you slutty bitch!"

The random extra is taken away and beaten the hell out of probably killed even for his comments. The Elite Four truly work differently.

Seriously, what did that idiot think to ask someone like herself questions of likes as well as cravings and desires. Stupid pig in clothing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Satsuki sips her tea looking out. What a place she's built, she unfortunately deals with troublesome students but well, she appreciates some of them. That Matoi girl, Mankanshoku hell even the Satoru boy intrigues her. But what's her type?

I guess she just likes rebels who go against her though. God.. she shouldn't be thinking of this crap. B-but imagining Y/N in that black shirt rebelling against her with his abs being showcased. Her fight as she rips open his shirt and lay upon him. 

Y/N would tell her to stop and surrender himself to her, oh yes, she would make him be-

Arghh! What the hell is she thinking... She'll just go and beat u- train with Gamagoori! YES 

Satsuki: "GAMAGOORI! I NEED YOUR HELP."

Gamagoori: "Yes, Lady Satsuki, I am here to assist to the best of my abilities!" 

That day, Gamagoori truly experienced hell in beatings and bruises.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side story Satsuki's Type Completed