Side Story: Ryukos panties

Mankanshoku Household

Y/N woke up at the Mankanshoku household. They had kindly allowed him to stay the night at their house.

Y/N got up and decided to head to the bathroom or what seemed to represent a lack of a bathroom. Inside, was the standard toilet, shower and washing machine and a pair of blue and white stripes panties on the floor.

Ah, nothing like a regular bathroom to use.

Wait.

Blue and white stripes panties?

Y/N looked down. Were.. did.. Ryuko? He recalled accidentally seeing her panties and these seemed to match her colours..

Y/N: "Well.. as the strongest, does that also make me the strongest pervert for.."

Y/N looked around the pantie wandering if he should call Ryuko or take it to the washer for her.

Then again, if he simply stood looking at it for a long time, wouldn't he be classified as a perv for staring at a girls panties?

Soon, he hears the bathroom door opening which makes him panicked. Fuck. Hopefully it's not-

Ryuko enters the bathroom behind him stumbling onto Y/N's back. She looked back up at the 6 ft giant.

Ryuko: "Huh? Y/N, what's up? Whatchu standing in the bathroom for?"

Y/N turned into a solid state. Like a rock. No not his you know what. Like he literally turned into a rock.

Ryuko was behind him.

Her panties was in front of him.

Ryuko looked from the side of Y/N at what was in-front of him.

Ryuko: "Oh? You found Mako's panties, thanks Y/N."

Ryuko plopped down and grabbed the panties before leaving smacking his back lightly to wake him up fully.

Ryuko: "Breakfast is ready, come down when you're ready."

With that, she fully left the bathroom.

Y/N looks onto the floor which the panties originally were.

Y/N: "It seems the gods truly blessed me from getting killed today.."

Y/N then began to leave the bathroom for breakfast.

Y/N: (Sighing) "Women sure are scary."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ryuko's" Panties Side Story completed.