"just a minute babe."

Charlie said and started thrusting pitbabe with animal speed which made him shudder in pain.

" slowly daddy please."

Pitbabe brought Charlie's face  closer to him as he started kissing him to calm the animal within him. But instead charlie thrusted him even harder.

"aaaah... You motherfucker."

Charlie just laughed as he came before hitting pitbabe sweet spot.
He fell on top of pitbabe and hugged him tightly. There was no space between them and pitbabe showed no  signs of discomfort. Instead he hugged charlie as he started rubbing his back slowly to calm him down. Charlie'shand reached babe's hair and he shuffled it.

"aaahh..  It felt so good babe."

"it always feels good daddy.what are your plans for tomorrow?"

"well.. Nothing much. First i am gonna fuck you one more time.. Aah babe"

Charlie hissed with pain as babe hit his back.

"tell me charlie.
You said you won't go to practice tomorrow so i need to tell Alan otherwise you know him. He wont stop complaining."

"Babe i need to go to college for admission procedure of new semester."

"do you want me to come with you?"

"No babe, i can do it. But before that i need to talk to you about something."

Charlie said and rose up to sit in the bed followed by pitbabe. Babe felt the tension in the air and felt nervous about what charlie was gonna say.

Charlie held babe's hand and made eyecontact with him to show his honesty. But this made babe even more nervous.

" i won't breakup with you."

Babe blurted out as his insecurities took over him. Ever since they started dating, babe has always been insecure
Of their relationship as he feels charlie would get tired of him and eventually breakup.

Charlie just laughed at babe's cuteness.

"No babe. Even if you say.  I won't breakup with you so don't say it."

" then everything you say is fine."

"actually i want to join Architecture department in this new semester."

"Architecture department?"

"yes babe. I joined designing so i could work part time but i always loved architecture and wanted to build buildings and other things.
But now that i have earned enough through part time jobs. I think i can join my passion."

"why didn't you tell me earlier charlie. If money was the problem i could give you as much as you wanted. don't you trust me enough to ask me for money?"

" no babe. Its nothing like that. And i trust you more than anything but i wanted to be worthy enough to join my passion instead of joining it with your money. Please don't be angry."