"Why?" I asked.

"Why? You're so mean!" Gojo pouted and fake cried. I shrugged and folded my arms, "Why were you finding me?"

"Because I missed you~!" Gojo smirked.

"Wipe that smirk off your face," I said, not able to hide my smile, why does his smile have to be so contagious.

"Ugh, fine, do you remember Toji Fushiguro?" he asked.

I searched my memory, I couldn't think of anyone with that name, or because I'm just bad at memorizing names, "Who's that?"

"Ah? You're memory is so bad!" Gojo facepalmed, "The guy who killed me and..."

"Oh," Riko. I finished the sentence in my head, "Of course, I remember him."

"He had a son."

"Oh okay?" I was wondering what he was getting at.

"And I'm taking care of him, he was going to be sold to the Zenin family," Gojo explained.

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked.

"Because I have no idea what to do," Gojo added.

I let out a breath and said, "Sorry, I don't know too."

"Wait, please Y/n-chan."

"I really don't know Satoru, maybe you can take him here when he's ready," I suggested, unsure what to do too.

Gojo sighed, "Can you help me take care of Megumi?"

I was guessing Megumi was his name, "I don't know, maybe."

"Then I want you to meet him!" Gojo said, excitedly.

...

Gojo dragged me to a house, probably where Megumi lived.

"He also has a sister by the way," Gojo said as he unlocked the door.

"Oh hi," a girl waved from the living room.

"This is Tsumiki Fushiguro, Tsumiki, this is Y/n L/n," Gojo grinned as he left the room and came back, pushing a boy to meet me.

"This is Megumi! Megumi, this is Y/n, and she will also take care of you guys!" Gojo cheered.

"What?" I asked, shocked. I never agreed to taking care of these kids, I only agreed that I would come meet them. I sighed in frustration, I should have known Gojo was going to do this.

Gojo clapped a few times and left, saying he had 'unfinished business' to attend to.

I sat down on the couch and smiled at them, "Um, hi."

"I've heard a lot about you," Tsumiki said.

"Really? How?" I asked.

"Gojo talks a lot about his friends," she answered.

"Oh, hopefully all good things then," I said, "So what do you guys want to do?"

"I'm kind of hungry," Tsumiki said, Megumi just sat there and nodded.

"Alright, what do you guys want to eat?" I asked.

"Udon or ramen?" Tsumiki asked. "Ramen," Megumi said.

"Okay, is there any specific ramen you guys want?" I asked.

"Nope," Tsumiki and Megumi said at the same time. I nodded and got up to go to the kitchen. Any kind of ramen. I only knew how to make my favourite ramen, that's only because I've seen my sister make it so many times. I got the ingredients for the ramen and set up the equipments.

"Can I help?" Tsumiki asked, looking up at me. I smiled, "Of course."

We spent around half an hour making the ramen, "Megumi-kun, come here, it's time to eat."

Megumi pulled out a chair and sat down, Tsumiki did the same and I set the ramen bowls in front of them. I left some ramen in the pot for Gojo when he comes back later. I watched the two siblings eat as I scrolled through my cellphone for any new messages.

The doors swung open and I looked up from my phone to see Gojo coming in.

"Are you guys eating without me?!" Gojo exclaimed.

How was this guy taking care of them? I said, "Yeah, seeing as you didn't make them lunch. Also, I left some ramen in the pot for you."

"Really? Aw, Y/n-chan you're the best!" Gojo giggled.

I glared at him, I heard Megumi grumble something under his breath.

"Since, you're here, I'll be taking my leave now," I said.

"Whaaaat? You won't stay?" Gojo asked.

"No," I shook my head and looked over to Megumi and Tsumiki. Tsumiki looked really sad so I went over and patted both their heads.

"I'll see you guys next time," I smiled, and packed my stuff into my small bag.

"Sad," Gojo said. I opened the door and waved goodbye to them.