01

January 2006

-

A girl dressed in all black sat on the roof of her small house. It was nighttime so she closed her eyes and rested. She fell asleep quickly but was awoken by the sound of footsteps crunching through the snow.

The girl opened her eyes and sat up straight. She listened carefully, pinpointing the direction of where the footsteps were coming from. She stood up in a swift motion and jumped onto the tree branch beside her. From the distance, she can see someone with white hair approaching.

She jumped through the trees until she was facing the back of the white hair person. She could see that it was a really tall male. The grip on her katana tightened as she watched the male. Nobody ever comes here. She thought.

The girl felt weird energy coming from the guy so she decided that she was going to confront him. She pulled her katana out and jumped down.

"Wind Breathing Third Form: Clear Storm Wind Tree," the girl said as she landed on the ground behind the male.

The trees that surrounded them all fell to the ground and the wind picked up. Surprising the white-haired male. Luckily for him, the girl's attacks did not hit him. Some parts of the trees floated around the male as the girl pointed her katana at the him.

"Woah, no need to attack me!" the male exclaimed as the wind died down.

"Who are you?" the girl asked, still pointing the katana at him.

"Glad you asked! I am Gojo Satoru," he said, giving the girl a wide smile which confused her, she started to lower her katana.

Before the girl could say anything, Gojo said, "You must be Y/n L/n, right?"

Just as she heard her name, she raised her katana back up to point at Gojo, "How do you know my name?"

"We've been looking for you," he said, lowering his glasses a bit to have a good look at her.

"Who's we?" Y/n asked.

"Almost everyone in the Jujutsu world," he explained.

"Jujutsu?" the girl asked.

"Yep, don't tell me you've never heard of that?" Gojo asked, his face turning into a look of horror.

"No," the girl stated.

"Jujutsu sorcerers exorcise curses, you know curses right?" he asked.

The girl nodded in response, having killed a few curses herself before.

"Great! So let's go," he said, clapping his hands.

"Go where?" She asked as she put her katana back.

"To Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College," he responded.

"I never agreed to go."

"Oh, but you're coming anyways," he said, dragging Y/n.

"Hey! Let me go!"

-