8. hot boys everywhere.

Erela's POV :

I'm now at home.
Just looking our my Instagram story's views and i need to say that I must have put this in my spam account because the amount of likes and replies I got because of this story is kinda bizzare.

I'm wearing a obsidian coloured lounge set and it's so cute.

That's when I got a text from

Unknown: going on a date with some other guy? really eerie?

Oh Jesus.
Leave me alone bro.

I ignore it again because it's prolly useless to text him back.

Another text pops up.

Unknown: don't ignore this. I'm not joking around. Text me back.

I went and did my skincare and haircare and started reading a book.

~

Going to school right now.
I was in my dad's car.
After reading my bible, I looked at my phone and saw 15 messages.
I kid you not 15 messages.
Jesus.
All from that unknown number.

Bye, I'm done even my mother doesn't care about me this much.
Jk she is lovely.

Anyways, I was thinking about that ice-cream shopkeeper, why would he even work there?
Not my concern but I should acknowledge.
Might come helpful some way or the other

~

Yup, it's practice time again.
I'm excited to see Zion.
I get it.
I saw him just yesterday and we went out on a hangout which seemed more like a date but obviously it wasn't.
But I still wanna see him.

I walk towards the stage excited and already see him there sitting on the stairs near the stage, I go and sit beside him and say "Hii."

"Hey." He says.

"Familiar with your script?" I ask.

"Yeah, pretty much." He replies.

I was just going to ask him something when somebody interrupted us by saying "hey rel?"

I turned towards the voice and see it's Asher "oh my, hi Asher. I haven't seen you in a while." I say with a smile.

Asher is pretty similar to my type actually. Good boy in the outside, Bad boy on the inside.
Is that cheesy? Idk.
I just realised Asher's brunette hair suits him so well.

"Yeah, been quite busy. Can I have a moment with you?" He asks looking at Zion and then me.

I say "sure" and stand up and followed him to the hall near the music room.

"What is it that you wanna talk about?" I ask both irritated and curious.

"Be careful and You know what I mean by that." He says.

"Huh?" I say confused but he just nods and walks away.

I stand there a bit confused for a few seconds.
Until it clicks in.
I have two theories.
Both are incredibly accurate based on the information.
But both can't right at the same time.
I need to do some digging.
And you'll hang on with me.
We're going somewhere after school.

I go back to the same place I was sitting at before with Zion.
We were trying to memorize our scripts.

After a while, I look at the stage and then at the event order script.
There's a few minutes I can afford so let's get going.

"I'll see you in a bit." I say to Zion, he nods without even looking at me.

And I leave.
I went to the hallway and bumped into Lance, Lance Miller; my senior, younger brother of Lucas Miller, my crush.

More like he bumped into me on purpose.

"Oh hey, rilly. I haven't seen you in like forever, where were you?" He says.

Ugh his voice.
So damn deep and dirty and magical.

"Uh, just been kinda busy with the program. What about you?" I ask while also thinking about a way to get out of this conversation.
Because if you knew Lance Miller you would know that he has a crush on me and everybody knows that but not me because I choose not to.
Not really I knew it way before most people knew but I just pretended like I didn't, because I didn't want to be awkward and I seriously don't want to pick up fights with some crazy girls who are his fan girls or so they say.

I mean honestly speaking, Lance is hot and I mean hot. He's tall, handsome, blonde, plays basketball, is popular, comes from a rich family. I mean what else does a girl want in life? I get the hype about him. But he can be a pain in the ass sometimes, he's crazy obsessed with me and wouldn't even go a day without flirting with me, he doesn't even hide it, has an ego, is cocky and arrogant.
I liked his brother when I was a younger like 14 or something.
So I can't really imagine me falling for him. His brother hot as well.
But I can't shoot shots both ways,
can I?

"Just practicing basketball and helping out." He replies.

"Oh okay, I'll see you then." I say trying to walk away.
When he pulls me back in place by my arm and says "uh huh? I haven't seen you in a while and you're just going without even having a talk with me? Seriously rilly? I won't let you walk away just like that."

I look at him utterly in shock.
Please stop flirting with me.
I'll look like a bitch trying to go for both you brothers.
I didn't not say the b word in my mind just now.
Ugh.
Forgive me lord please.
These hot boys will be the death of me.

"I have some work to do, I'll see you in a bit, Lance." I say trying to get him to change his mind.

"How about you give me your number and I call you later?" He advises and winks, giving me a cocky grin.

"There's really no need, I'll be right back." I try to convince him.

"How about you give me a goodbye kiss then?" He says again.

"I'm not leaving, Lance." I say looking him straight in the eye with a serious look.

"I know. I won't let you." He says giving me a smirk.

"Please Lance, leave me alone; I have a very important work to do." I say.

"Since you said please." He says and leaves my arm and walks away.

Ouf.
Saying please to him is weird and cringe, I know but he wouldn't leave me otherwise.
So that was the only option I could really think of.
I was going to walk towards my destination in the school but this damn school is so freaking big.
That the bell rings so I go back.