8• It's just her

Start from the beginning

Like brother like sister.

"Bhai, apke hote huye koi aur bhabhi ko uthae ye achha lagta hai?"

(Brother, it feels good if someone else wakes up the sister-in-law while you are there)

"Adhira you-"

"Bhai will you enjoy seeing bhabhi getting scolded, of course nahi na. Then go and wake her up", Adhira was trying her 100% to convince Agastya while he was just thinking when her sister will grow up.

"Come on bhai, you are my brother don't be scared", Adhira patted Agastya's back with full pride and confidence.

"Zyada se zyada ek thappad marengi, seh Lena. Aap to Sher ho na", she giggled while On the other hand Agastya was just irritated.

(The most that can happen is a slap, tolerate it)

"Tu bahot bolne lagi hai na aajkal, ruk beta". Adhira ran towards the stairs going upstairs while Agastya followed him.

(You're speaking too much nowadays, you wait)
"Ouchh!!!"

Agastya and Ruhanika yelled at the same time, colliding with each other.

"Agastya, what are you doing here?", Ruhanika asked Agastya who was embarrassed and angry at the same time, looking at Adhira who was giggling all this time.

"Varnika ka room sidha jake hai, just in case you are finding", Ruhanika replied, giving high five to Adhira.

(Varnika's room is right straight from here)

"You go, I'll be with Ruhanika bhabhi and help her", Adhira winked at Agastya and left.

Agastya who had no idea what to do, stood in the middle of the corridor.

"Bhagwan aap mujhe kabhi chain se nahi rehne denge, haina...!" Agastya took a deep breath and went towards Varnika's room.

(God, you can't see me living life peacefully)

He stood in front of Varnika's room, deciding whether he should enter or not. He didn't feel right doing this but again his heart won over his mind.
He opened the door and the warm and divine smell of Vanilla filled his nostrills. He was scared, hesitated and confused at the same time.

I shouldn't go
Still you're taking steps forward agastya.
He said under his breath.

Quietly, taking the baby steps he went forward so that he wouldn't disturb Varnika.
He was moving slowly but suddenly collided with a big flower vase.
"Fuck offf", he cursed.

Agastya's POV

"Fuck off", the big flower vase was just about to fall but I managed to hold it.
Come on Agastya,
Aag se khelne ka waqt sa gaya hai

(Now it's time to play with the volley)

I passed the glass partion and witnessed the sleeping Beauty.

Sleeping peacefully, the blanket was just covering her torso and lower thies revealing her buttery shiny legs.
She was wearing a pink night suit pair of shorts and a t-shirt.

Hairs resting on her cute cheeks, arms hugging a soft toy, the sunlight from the window fell on her body, enhancing it even more.

Damn, who had imagined that the walking flame will look like pure heaven while sleeping.
Oh shut up Agastya, Don't forget you are here just to wake her up.

I slowly went towards her bed and her cute face was direct at show.

But how should I wake her up?
Should I yell? Nope
I politely call her name!! Yes. That's better.

"Varnika-Varnika", I politely said leaning a little close to her ear.

She was cocooned in that little demon, I mean her soft toy.

No response. I repeated to three times more but it didn't bothered her.

"Varn-" before I could complete she just gribbed that little demon more tightly.

If I wanted I would burn each corner of the world, tear every iota of sky, drain every fucking ocean, and people.... I can eradicate even their mention from the world at just once but right now, that little demon, her so called soft toy... Is something I wanted to destroy but my hands were tied.

Are you getting jealous of a soft toy?
Shut up.

"Umm', she hummed and her hair covered her whole face.

I couldn't stop myself but cleared my view. I slowly tugged the hair behind her ear and wait.....
She slightly opened her eyes.

You're gone Agastya, bye.

"Umm, Mr. Arrogant why can't you let me dream peacefully", she murmured.
She didn't saw me?
Did she just called me arrogant?
Am I arrogant?

Of course you're, the way you behave around her.

Before I could wake her up, my phone buzzed.
Fuck.Fuck.Fuck

Who in the whole damn universe had to call me just now. Whoever it is, they won't be able to call or me anyone else after now. I'll make sure.!

You're gone Agastya.
I love you mom and dad and everyone.

She shocked and woke up.
"Alar-"she was thinking that it's her Alarm but when he opened her eyes properly and guess what...
She threw that little demon on my face.

"Aap?yaha?kyu?kab?kisse puchh ke? Yahaa ka rasta kisne btaya apko? Apne himmat kaise Kari andar aane ki?", she yelled jumping on the bed and widening her eyes.

(You?here?why?with whom's permission?who told you the path?how dare you enter my room?)

"Shh-sh, listen to me", I said in a soft voice which I rarely use.

"Listen to me Mr.Agastya singh Rathore, first you entered into my life without my consent and now my room, you have to stop this habit of yours", she again yelled while I was just calming myself by choking that bloody soft toy of hers.

She speaks non stop.

"Bother to tell which habit?", still my voice was low.

"Habit of entering into someone's life without their consent, hab-".

That's it. It out of ng control now.
Her sentence pissed me off.
She believes that she's someone...!

Because you are
No I'm not.

I didn't let her complete the whole lecture. I held her wrist and made her sit in the bed.
Her wrist was so small and soft that I didn't even use any force but she already fell and sat on the bed.

Our eyes met and breath stopped.
Her sleepy swelled eyes were just shining in the sunshine. The sharp yet perfect jawline of hers, the rage on her face.
Who would say that she just woke up?.

Focus Agastya.

"First of all, aap saas lena bhul gai hai, second.. you're not someone" it's just you
"Third, your mom told me to wake you up so I did", I breathed and released her wrist.
She got stunned while I just broke the proximity and stood up from the bed.

"But you-"

"Get ready I don't have the whole day", I switched back to my regular cold and gruff voice. Cutting her off, because I know once she starts speaking she won't stop.

She rolled her eyes and gosh, she's looking cute.
Really Agastya
You just faced the volley still you're not scared.
As I said, it's just her, I don't know why?

----------------•---------------

Hey Readers!
Sorry for making you wait so much! I hope you liked the chapter, let me know in the comments your favourite part.
I was thinking whether I should  make a playlist or not..!
Tell me in the comments if you want one.
The coming chapters will be more fun and exciting.
I'll soon maintain a schedule for publishing.
Do vote & comment.
Love you all♡