⚠When It's All Been Said and Done

Trigger Warning, Sexual Assault, Murder, Mental Health Crisis, Self Harm,  Miscarriage MAJOR CHARACTER LOSS🙄

~~~~At The Apartments~~~~

His tires rubbed against the pavement as he came to a stop in the building. He reached over to the glove compartment and took the gun from it, hiding it under his shirt before he got out. He had a mask on and a hoodie; he'd changed his clothes and had his mind set in stone about what he was going to do.

As he stepped onto the sidewalk, his breath caught in his throat as he looked up at his burned apartment. It hadn't been touched in weeks and didn't look like anyone had worked on it in the slightest. He snapped himself out of his trance and went inside, taking the stairs to his floor. The hallways were silent; the air had a slight musk to it, and as he neared Ken's door, he could hear someone talking inside.

*She will be mine!* He could hear Ken repeating to himself; Jordan knew exactly who they were talking about, which only made him think less about what would happen after he did this.

He knocked on the door, just loud enough that only Ken would notice, and waited. He had his hand placed tightly around the gun as he stood off to the side, out of the way of the peephole.

He waited, listening to every footstep, until the door opened and Jordan popped out in front of him with the gun drawn. He pushed it into Kendall's chest and put his finger over the mask to show he wanted him to stay quiet. He walked him back into the apartment and shut the door, locking it behind the two. Ken, the whole time, didn't flinch or seem shocked; he just smirked.

"Oh, Jordan, I can tell your elongated skinny ass from a mile away," Ken chuckled, and Jordan rolled his eyes and kept the gun pointed toward him.

"Shut the hell up, you. What this is, nigga? I ain't here to rob you. Well, now that I'm seeing this place, there's not much I could rob you of."

"And you're threatening me with my gun, again?"

"And?"

"And you're dumb for doing it because I'm going to give you a chance to leave. I know your ass hasn't shot a gun in your life, and I know you don't want to be locked up for killing a cop after you just graduated... and I know you wouldn't want to miss meeting your little sibling when they are born," Ken said as Jordan looked at him, confused.

Ken laughed when he saw the expression on Jordan's face and reached out, lowering the gun.

"Nigga, what do you mean, sibling?"

"Yo, momma, ain't I telling you? When I had her ass laid up in that hotel bed, she was moaning and groaning while I was hitting all the right spots. I was all up in there! HA, had her screaming n' shit, that's how you were made little nigga." Ken laughed as Jordan stepped back from him and discussed

"Nigga ughh! Don't nobody want to hear about that shit!" 

"I don't know why you acted like it happened before and didn't happen again! We were getting it on; she was talking about some stops; it hurt! But I kept digging into it; now you probably have a little brother on the way, and the superior genes get to carry on!" He said it as he rolled his hips while he explained it.

Jordan wished so badly he couldn't hear all of what he had said, but as he came to fully understand what he was saying, it hit him like a title wave. He brought the gun above his head as Ken doubled over, laughing, and brought it down across his forehead. He fell over onto the floor, grabbing ahold of his head like it would fall off if he hadn't.

"Oh, you're going to regret that one, because when you figure out fucking my ex-wife was a mistake and she comes over to me, you're going to get kicked the hell out!" He barked at Jordan as food overtook him.