Weird ass man

Moon's pov-

"oh my god" i screamed from the top of my lungs making my parents flinched on their spots, then my father worriedly asked

"What, what happened" he panicked standing up from the couch where he was sitting earlier with my mother.

"Chill honey and sit down, she probably just booked her flight ticket" my mother assumed knowing me so well, eyes still on the big screen in front of her with nothing special expression on her face.

"This Friday" I announced having a big smile on my face eyes still looking at my macbook then my mother looked at me and she questioned

"Why so early?" her eyes widened on my sudden announcement

"Sorry there was no flight after that... for a week" i lied casually without any hesitation. Little did she know I was lying but still chose to stay silent and not cause any useless arguments, because she knows I am a little stubborn and i admit that.

"Oh my dear I'm gonna miss you" my dad said as he pulled into his arms hugging me tightly

"Me too, dad. But this was my dream" i pulled away and looked at him softened my gaze, realising how much my dad adores me

"We know, and we won't stop you" my mother said as she lightly patted my head while caressing my hair, i turned my head to look at her and smiled sweetly, while she passed me a weak smile. I know it's hard for them to say goodbye to me for a long while,

"It's late you should go and sleep, we have so much to prepare before your departure" dad said and I nodded my head.

"good night" I said as I gave a quick hug to my mother and picked up my macbook from where I was sitting i walked into my bedroom which was a few steps away from the living room, as i entered the room I Jumping on the bed quickly grabbing my phone from the corner of the bed and opened our group chat as I rushed text my best friends.

Their reactions were so honest as always, we've been best friends ever since we don't know how to walk or speak properly and growing up together in the same neighborhood makes our bond more like sisters. Though my family had to move out from korea to Seattle six years ago because of my dad's job.

I've waited for six long freakin years to go back to korea and meet them again, to live with them again....and now it's happening and I'm so happy and I'm so relieved. Although I have the guilt of leaving my parents here alone but they understand me and want the best for me, so..it's time to go to Seoul. I giggled rolling through my bed only to fall on the ground with a loud sound and then yelped in pain while caressing my head  'it hurts so bad' , i guess i should keep my happiness inside of me otherwise I wasn't able to go back to Seoul in good condition.

I got up from the floor, i turned off the lights of my room and laid on my bed covering myself with a blanket as i tried to sleep but I clearly couldn't. My mind just doesn't want to sleep because of all the good and bad things I'm assuming in my brain about going back to korea, and an hour passed like this, me being worried and anxious that I'm starting to feel frustrated now.