Chapter 23: The Wolfman V.S Dracula Part 2/Final End

Start from the beginning

Dracula: "*SHRIEKING*" He was shriek out in pain because he got bloods come out of his chest by Arthur's shotgun had a silver bullet.

Arthur: "That's right, you unholy son of a bitch!!!!!!!! You bleed just like another man!!!!!!!!" He shout out to Dracula and the vampire charge toward at Arthur.

Arthur: "COME ON! COME ON!!!!!!" He shout out and then the vampire was closer and more closer and he is about to kill Arthur and then (Y/N) who was jumped up and attack behind at Dracula and then (Y/N) bite down at Dracula's neck and make the vamp...

Arthur: "COME ON! COME ON!!!!!!" He shout out and then the vampire was closer and more closer and he is about to kill Arthur and then (Y/N) who was jumped up and attack behind at Dracula and then (Y/N) bite down at Dracula's neck and make the vampire was shrieking out in pain and keep shrieking out and he tries to get (Y/N) off of his back.

Dutch: "MS. MERIGOLD!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to her and make Triss aim her crossbow gun at the vampire and make the vampire tries to take it off but (Y/N) was hold Dracula and let Triss aim her weapon and then she shoot it out toward to Dracula. The vampire was got shot in the heart and make the vampire shriek out in pain and he throw (Y/N) to the sky and then he was hit through the boxes again and make Triss lower her weapon and then she look over there and saw the sun raise up.

Arthur: "Shit, the sun is raise...what happened right now-" He tries to said and then the others were saw Dracula was burning from the sun and make him was shrieking out in pain and keep shrieking out.

After the lord of darkness and terror was finally death...and he was burning alive by the sun and then they both were look at Dracula's body and finally it was turn into dusts.

Arthur: "That was unexpected." He said.

Dutch: "Yeah...this is for Hosea, Pearson, Bill, Susan, Molly, Reverend and Javier." He said to Dracula's body and spit on the body and then Sadie with Triss got (Y/N) up from the boxes and (Y/N) was finally become back to his human form.

(Y/N): "*COUGHING* D-Did we do it? Did we kill the vampire?" He asked them.

Triss: "It is over." She said to (Y/N) and Arthur got Lenny up from the ground and he is alive as well also Charles is quiet alive as well and then they both were definitely to be alive as hell and then (Y/N) with others have done it...they killed Dracula and end the prince of darkness...and no matter for what he do is no more suffering and killing.

(Y/N): "So...what now?" He asked Dutch.

Dutch: "I say...we should take a rest from now on...but if this world had any monsters out there....we will face them all and hunt them down....(Y/N)....Thank you for save Arthur's life." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "You're welcome." He told him.

Now it is over...the nightmare is finally over that (Y/N) with the gang were survive from Dracula's attack...and thanks for (Y/N) who turn into a werewolf fighting at the vampire and finally kill this sick son of bitch and send him to the hell where he belong to.

...

...

...

...

In Ending Epilogue.

(Y/N), Mary-Beth, Triss, and Sadie were marries together and now the three of them were living in perfect house and having a normal life...Arthur was become a bounty hunter, Lenny become lawyer, Dutch is nowhere seen....but he was gone and disappeared also Charles was live in the Saint Denis for his own home life. Then (Y/N) was felt happy to seen he had a normal life and he had his beautiful wives and three children...beautiful daughters.

Grace, Josephine, and Rosana.

(A/N: Imagine Arthur as (Y/N) who had three daughters

(A/N: Imagine Arthur as (Y/N) who had three daughters.)

Mary-Beth still had a pregnant inside at her and it looks like he had another child and turns out that (Y/N) was smile up to this family for what he had...and Sadie with Triss become their aunt for the daughters also...(Y/N) wasn't know how his curse inside at him...the power of werewolf for what he use it to fight at those enemies and (Y/N) want to find a cure to stop the curse of the werewolf...but turns out that he won't need to use cures.

But he use this power to fight those evils and supernatural darkness in this world...yes...there will be more of them like him or something worsts...but (Y/N) do whatever he takes to protecting his own family legacy.

His daughters will be teaching to be hunters and also gunslingers too and yes...that's how they became a monster hunter.

...

...

...

...

...

The End.