Chapter 6: The Curse Return/Ross's Death

3rd POV:

Previously of RDR2: The Wolfman Returns.

Arthur: "You enjoy being rich man's toy, do you?!?" He said to Milton.

Agt. Milton: "I enjoy society! Flaws and all...You people venerate savagery and you will die! Savagely! All of you!" He said to Arthur.

Arthur: "Oh, we all going to die." He said to Milton.

Agt. Milton: "Some of us soon enough!" He said to him and then the two agents take their own leaves by themselves.

Jack: "W-Who are they?" He asked (Y/N) and Arthur.

(Y/N): "Don't know, Jack...So we might heading back right now...we should tell Dutch about this. Also...what's going on here, Mr. Morgan? Care to explain to me about what you and Dutch with others do this time." He said to Arthur.

Arthur: "It's long story, (Y/N). I'll tell you the whole things about it." He said to (Y/N) and then the two of them were hop on the horses and begin to ride out by themselves. They are heading back to their camp right away and Arthur need to talk with Dutch about what happened back there and (Y/N) know the old man wasn't like this at all.

After they both got there and went to the camp already and then (Y/N) was going with Arthur and he need to know what the two of them gonna speak out and they both were talking and (Y/N) listening what the two of them were speaking out. When (Y/N) was listening Arthur and Dutch talking out and after they were done talking and (Y/N) is going to have a word with Dutch by himself and (Y/N) asked him.

(Y/N): "Mr. Van Der Linde...can you explain to me about what happened back there? About the robbery in the train?" He asked him.

Dutch: "Well, it's long story...son...I'll explain the whole things about the past and everything for what we were doing this...come along with me, son. We take ride." He said to (Y/N) and then the two of them are ride their horses and begin to going out by themselves and then Dutch shall explaining to (Y/N) about what happened back there and yep...lot of things bad that he had done...and also the gangs too...because they were tries to survive or themselves.

After the two of them were returning back to their camp right away and make (Y/N) seen the night is coming...and yes...he know the night was coming here...and the full moon will be appeared here right on the time.

(Y/N): "*Oh no...the full moon will be here.*" He thought himself and make him was definitely going out by himself in this night cause he was too afraid to become a monster again...the supernatural creature who was living among this earth.

Dutch: "(Y/N), are you alright?" He asked (Y/N) and make him was turn his head to look at the old man again and he said.

(Y/N): "I-I'm fine...there's no need to worry about..." He told Dutch and make him doesn't want Dutch to find out that he had a curse inside at him...the curse and mark of werewolf inside at him and (Y/N) wasn't love it to control this power.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was with Dutch are heading back to their own camp right away and then they both were going to take their times off and except for (Y/N) who wasn't going to sleep because he is scared...and afraid of the night just came...and also the full moon will be here any seconds or minutes that he will turn into a werewolf right away by himself.

(Y/N): "*I don't want to become a monster again.*" He thought himself and make him was turn his head to look at the full moon was raise up and prepare for the transformation.

*" He thought himself and make him was turn his head to look at the full moon was raise up and prepare for the transformation