Prologue: Aisa Nahi hona Chahiye!

Start from the beginning

"Really, Sam! Pyar ka ye suhana mausam hai! Don't you think the season of love is here before you are ready for it? Did you think of what to do on Valentine's day?"

Farhan steps out of whatever stupid he's in and looks at Samrat who shrugs.

"I don't need to, Farhan. Mujhe in sab cheezon ke bare mein sochne ki zarurat nahi hai."

"Sam! My god! Kya ho gaya yaar tujhe! Where's the cool dude, my partner in crime?!"

Farhan can't help but exclaim though he knows his questions have some serious answers. While Samrat purses his lips, another man steps up to them

"Kisi ne Valentine's ki baat ki? I heard the word!"

Samrat and Farhan recognise the man greeting them is from the logistics team. Rakesh Tiwari. The three of them haven't been awfully friendly yet Rakesh is an easygoing guy who loves to indulge in conversations, even uninvited ones. Right now, Samrat thinks, his presence is a welcome distraction. Rakesh takes a seat and nods with a smile,

"I know Valentine's can't be a grand affair for us air force officers but... I think we all deserve to celebrate one if possible."

A moment's silence passes in which Farhan is condoning Isha's absence and the lack of romance in his life. Just as Samrat sighs and reclaims his phone, Rakesh's intense gaze lands on him.

"What?"

"I'm sorry. I accidentally eavesdropped on your conversation with Farhan... How can it be that Samrat Singh Shekhawat has no plans for Valentine's Day? I think most of the girls here would love to be your valentine. Your popularity has been astounding before and now it has skyrocketed even further. The girls even find your seriousness attractive. Talk of the town, Bhai!"

Samrat sighs recalling his once flamboyant self who mingled with one and all

Samrat sighs recalling his once flamboyant self who mingled with one and all. His current aloof self might seem intimidating to people he thought, but it seems to have an opposite effect. People are unpredictable, especially women.

"Raky, don't exaggerate."

Rakesh ignores Samrat's subtle warning.

"Balance, Bhai! We have to balance things. Like at least ten percent? One percent..."

"I agree!" Farhan agrees with Rakesh right away. Samrat sighs again

"Waise even if Samrat doesn't find a valentine... Doesn't he always have the girl on his arm?"

"Huh, Raky?"