22.TOWN PEOPLE GUILT

Start from the beginning

"NEXY,just leave me alone."

"Judith,calm down!don't get confused those town people may  feel guilty about your mom death for a little while  from now but that doesn't make them any less guilty or innocent from their crimes."

"Yeah,I know but still I feel wrong for first time now in my life.What if my mother never wanted it."

"It's natural for thoughts to dwell in times of despair and confusion. Don't shift from  actual goal because of it."

Judith heads down, shaking in little confusion of so many unwanted thoughts in her head.

"I can't think right now, this is the first time I saw them feeling guilty over it. Idk, this change may be Spencer wished for us to get together in a better world in the next life."

Eyes filled with tears, sobbing.

"Now world is accepting witches as good may be this is the start."

As she turned her head back, no one there, all trees and 🪦, dead silence air, turning head left and right, deeply exhaling, sobbing.

Softly
"Nexy Nexy .."

Within a moment, her eyes are glowing so red, and an instant change of climate turns it dark and normal again.

Fig:Judith at cemetery

From trees behind her, a little far, two eyes are looking at her—glowing blue eyes. She took her mobile out of her pocket, dialled, and called:

"Hey, Adamson, sir. I'm Father Jonathon. You were right about her and the demon. What do you want me to do?"

Judith stormed into her room, deeply exhaled.
"Nexy Nexy .."
"Mr shadow guy.."

Shadow ASSASSIN stormed in quickly.
"What is it, miss? It looks like you were in tension."

"Yeah right, there is a lot going on right now. There is one thing I heard that seems suspicious at the funeral."

"What is it?"

"I heard Edward whispered my name, 'Sam,' yesterday. To be honest, many people in town don't even know my mother's name properly. He said 'Sam,' my name. To be honest, people in town don't even know what I look like either. That's why they didn't kill me along with my mother that day."

"He might have known more than what you are looking at right now?"

"Keep an eye on him, can you?"

"Yes, I am an assassin; spying is a common theme for me."

Now the whole town is filled with people having drinks over grief and guilt. The bar is playing sad melodies, and people are slowly taking sips of alcohol, mourning the dead and fearing an uncertain future. Ricky and Edward are not present on the scene; they are having drinks at home.