Soakerr

I walk back inside the my dorm "so what Uu watching" I asked. "Its just BGC my favorite reality show". "Hell Nahhh I guess". "What Uu don't like itt?" She asked me. I said "Yeahh but it's just too much drama for nothing, the females on there too pretty for that". She said "what would Uu rate me out all those girls". I said "that ain't even a fair question". We both just started laughing. Then I sat next to her to grab the remote and we both reached for it then I held her hand by mistake and we looked at eachother. Then Brii called again and Chasity asked "who iss that?" I said "that's my girll". Then she said "Yo girll, are Uu serious?" I said "calm down just chill Wtff iss Yo problem?" Then she said "I thought we had something going on right here". She walked away I pulled her back and we just did all the wrong things we weren't supposed to. I didn't mean for itt to happen but at the same time I just couldn't stop myself she wass a soakerr Boiii had a niggaa drowning in that bihh. Then we both fell asleep and it wass 2:50 when I woke up I woke her up I changed for practice and took her home. It wass just like a one time thing tho my girll put in more work than Chasity could ever put inn. Brii not much of a soaker but she do make it drip drippity drop. Anywayss By the time I got to practice the rain wass cleared and it wass 3:35. My teammate Angel asked what happened to my neck and hand. I had a big ass scratch on my hand and on my back, I didn't notice when I was at the dorm because I was in such a rush. I had a fatass hickey on my neck I didn't know Wtff I wass gone tell Brii. I decided to just go straight home after practice instead of her place. I had gotta couple texts from her and Chasity. I didn't know what to tell Brii. I just had to go to Vicky house my lil suss and tell her everything that happened.