Freshman

It's the beginning of college and I attend FSU. I am now apart of the basketball team here and we have special dorms where all of the female basketball players stay in the same complex. It's nice tho it gotta big closet and the bed like 4 feet tall like Wtff. it come with a 42 inch plasma flat screen tv in the room. It gotta nice small kitchen and a little living room. It's a nice but small apartment that every 4 players share with 4 rooms and a kitchen for all of uss to share. I attend thiss college with a couple of my friends I been going to school with in High School. Anyways im getting a tour around the campus and later I gotta go meet up with my friends when we finish unpacking.

2 Hours later. . .
My phone ring
Me: Hello
Brii: Uu ready
Me: Nahhh not yet ima pick Uu up in like 20 minutes.
Brii: hurry df Upp and don't tell me Uu been playing around with these college females.
Me: loll Nahhh I'm still unpacking but ima call Uu when I'm omw.
Brii: Mhmm Okk bye.
Me: Yeahh
I hang up and Brii iss my gf btw

30 minutes later...
Calling Brii phone
Brii : Hello
Me: come outside I'm almost there
Brii: Okkayy
She stay with one of her homegirls that live by the campus. So I get there and she still not outside I waited 5 min. And I wass just like lemme go inside. The door wass unlocked so I just walked in I said " Wassupp T..." But her homegirl on the couch making out with some niggaa. I wass just like Smhh and I walked to Brii room. She wasn't even dressed yet. "I called Uu 15 minutes ago Wtff wass Uu doing" I asked. she said " taking a shower" I just sat on her bed waiting like "well hurry Upp cause we already latee". She finally got dressed after 15 more minutes. She wass looking Finee with her crop top, shorts on, and some shoes I bought her for her birthday. I wass wearing some red and white joggers with a all white tankk with red Palm trees a gold chain some jordans and a bucket hat.