Unexpected

We finally got in the car and Brii phone started ringing but it was in my hand on vibrate. It wass some nigga name Tonio. I answered and she wass like "Wtff iss Uu doing". I ignored her and asked
Me: why df Uu calling my girl phone?Tonio: Sheyy jitt thiss Pooka
Me: Ohh boii I wass gone real deal snap on Yo ass calling her phone.
(I looked at Brii laughing and she rolled her eyes.)
Tonio: Yeahh I feel Uu bruhh Uu gotta watch out for her.
Me: I never knew Yo name wass Tonio tho
Tonio: Yeahh but Where my cousin at tho?
Me: She right here. ( passing the phone to Brii)

5 minutes later. . .
I looked at the time and said "damn we gotta go" I finally started the car and pulled off into the road. when Brii got off the phone I said "Uu just wanted me to see Uu with no clothes on earlier huh". She laughed and said "Girlll shut uppp". I said but "Uu looking pretty tho". Then she said "well onlyy for Uu". Then we both just laughed and we finally got to the mall. We wass supposed to meet Kii, Noodles, Nae, Vicky, Terrell, and Joe.
So I called up Joe(my cousin)
Joe: Yo
Me: where Yall at bruhh
Joe: we at the food court niggaa
Me: Yall some fatasses
Joe: Yeahh just come
Me: Alrightt

10 minutes later. . .
We made it to the food court and I seen some nigga bump into Joe. Joe and Terrell got up like Wtff. Thiss mann spit in Terrell face that's when they started going at it and then me and Noodles tried to break it up before the police or security got there. Somebody pulled out a gun and shot up at the cealing everybody wass screaming yelling. Then all 4 of uss ran and me and Noodles went to go look for Kii and Brii. I tried to call her phone but none of them answered. That's when Vicky called my phone to tell me they wass in the bathroom. Joe and Terrell left to the car and we wass all gone meet up at Wes house after we told him about what happened.