A lil Too nice

She said "thankk Uu so much Uu are really nice" and it wass 11:30 and I never went back to class. Then she said she wass cold so I turned off the a/c made her hot chocolate and gave her a towel. "I'll take Uu home after I shower and get cleaned up" I told her. After I got out the shower her shirt wass off and all she had on wass her bra and she changed into some short shorts that I guess wass under her sweats. Mann she wass Dumbb thick she wass a lil redbone very pretty and she had Thiss dancer body with a average sized chest. I got dressed and just asked her wass she ready to go.She said Yess Uu can take me home now but when I looked outside it started to rain hail. Then I said "I think Uu might have to stay a little longer". she said "Okkayy that's Finee". I then said "I never got Your name btw". She then said "its chasity". I said "that's a nice name and mine iss Sheyy". "I likee itt it's unoriginal nobody really got that name" she explained. I said "Yeahh I gotta call tho ima just go out in the hall just make Yoself at home and find something to watch". It wass now 12:15 and I decided to call Brii.
Phone convo. . .
Brii: Hey babyy
Me: Wassupp Ma
Brii: nothing bored Uu hot practice today ??
Me: I think so why ??
Brii: I wanna see Uu before Uu go
Me: Uu know I always come after
Brii: why Uu cant come see me before tho ?
Me: I just wanna sleep before I go
Brii: Omgg Uu could sleep here Wtff
Me: I know Uu see itt raining hail outside.
Brii: whateverr I'm going to sleep
Me: I lovee Uu
Brii: Mhmm love Uu too bye.
(Brii so petty)