♡23♡

"Rude, but I guess fine. I'll leave...

...I love you." He said, before leaving the room and slamming the door shut.

"Y-you what....?"

_________

'He... he loves me..? How's that possible? He broke up with me! He played with me!' Jisung thought, as tears rolled down on his face.

Felix stormed in just a second later. "Oh my god Ji, are you okay my love?"

"Minho..."

"Minho said he still loves me..." Jisung said, looking at Felix whose mouth was wide open.

"He said what!?" The younger almost shouting. "He broke up with you!"

"I know...., but what if.. What if it was Yoshi..?"

"There's no way.. Minho made it clear he doesn't want him." Felix commented, not believing Jisung's answer.

"I need to talk to Minho. I hate that idea, but I need to." Jisung spoke, his voice desperate to talk with his ex.

"Do... do you want me to call him here again?"

"No, not now. I'm not ready." There was a hint of hope in Jisung's voice.

"Do you wanna go to the cute coffee shop down the road?"

"Sure, I'd love some chocolate cheesecake and a caramel ice coffee!" Jisung slowly stood up and smiled at the younger.

<At the coffee shop>

"Hi- Oh.. It's you." The cashier spoke rudely. "What do you want?"

"..I'd like a chocolate cheesecake and a caramel ice coffee." Jisung kept a polite voice while talking to Yoshi.

"Okay, go sit, I'll have someone to bring it to you." Yoshi rolled his eyes and turned his back to Jisung.

Jisung left the money on the counter and left to go sit down with Felix.

"Oh my god! Look!" Felix pointed to the door and the older turned to look.

Minho stepped into the coffee shop with a large bouquet of flowers. Jisung felt his heart ache 'I would love those flowers..' He thought.

Minho walked over to Jisung and handed him the flowers. "Day one." Was all he said as he rushed out the coffee shop.

"What...?"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Hi my loves!
I'm sorry for the short chapter..
Thank you all for waiting!!
-Love, lovelyminsungs.