♡14♡

"Mine." Minho whispered
"Yours." Jisung whispered back and smiled softly.
---------[♧]---------

"Honestly, I can't wait to see Yoshi's face." Minho giggled, but then became all serious again when Jisung glared at him. "He'll hurt me again, I don't want that hyung!" Jisung was honestly afraid of the other.

"I won't let him touch you. If he even dares to lay a finger on you, tell me. I'll teach him a lesson." Minho tried to reassure Jisung, while grabbing his hands and smiling.

Jisung decided to not let this bother him and nodded, agreeing with his lover. "Okay, I trust you." He said.

Minho was glad that Jisung trusts him and pecked his forehead. "Thank you, love."

"Lets watch a movie and cuddle, please?" Jisung asked and tilted his head a bit.

"Sure, sweetheart. What do you want to watch?"

"Mmm...... Lets watch 'Sinister'!"

"Isn't that a horror movie?" Minho asked, a bit hesitant about watching the movie.

"Yep, but I really want to watch it! It seems interesting!" Jisung said cheerfully.

"Okay, anything for you, my love." He said, he wanted to do anything to keep his little ball of sunshine happy. He turned on the movie and sat back, letting Jisung cuddle into him.

A little bit into the movie, there was a scene that scared Minho a bit, which resulted him to jump and Jisung looked up to him. "Hyung, are you scared?"

"No, no I'm not!" He said defensively.

"You are!" Jisung said, while laughing. "I didn't think you'd be scared!"

Minho was pouting, his lover was making fun of him. "Shut up." He said as he pushed Jisung away, crossing his arms.

"Oh, hyung! I'm just joking!" The younger said, giggling at Minho's behaviour.

"Don't laugh at me!" He said and then glare at Jisung.

"Okay, okay! I won't make fun of you anymore!" The squirrel-like boy promised and cuddled into Minho again, turning on the movie and indicating that they should keep watching it.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
Hihi!
I'm on a trip, but decided to update!
I've officially graduated and i got into my dream school!
It's late, so good night!!
════ ⋆★⋆ ════