♡2♡

"Repay me by giving me a kiss." 

"Wha-what- I'm sorry bu-" Jisung was clearly flustered and was a blushing mess.

"Hahahaha! You should see the look on your face! Don't worry, I was just kidding. Oh my god, I haven't laughed like this for a long time, thank you so much.. You don't have to repay me, it's alright." Minho kept giggling between his sentences and tried to calm down, but failed. "I'm Minho, by the way." 

'Of course he was joking, everyone are making fun of me.. I shouldn't have gotten excited.'

"Hello? I didn't catch your name?" Minho looked at Jisung as he looked at the ground

"I didn't throw it either?" Minho was taken aback by Jisung's words and just a second later he smirked

"You're a sassy one huh? I can deal with that, anyways I've got to go, I need to attend a class to find out our dormmates..."

Mihno walked away, leaving Jisung completely amazed. 'Shit! I have to go to, what was the classroom number? Ah, A 315.. It's on the third floor, fuck.'

"You're late Han Jisung." Stated Mrs. Park. "Sorry, I had an encounter that I had to take care of."

Someone from the back of the class asked "Like what? Crying or Cutting yourself?" The whole class started to laugh, but Jisung just lowered his head, while he felt tears forming in his eyes.

"Everyone stop, it's not funny to talk like this. You guys are super mean and unfriendly, I hope that all your friends leave you cause your behavior isn't what people would wish for."

 The stranger finished, but.. He had a familiar voice, like he has heard it before.. "Thank you Minho. Now class quiet down, Jisung go sit next to Minho and lets find out what dorm rooms you got."

Mrs. Park took out a paper, which most likely was the list of the dormrooms. The teacher started calling out names of those who were together 

"Seokjin and Namjoon room 104, Jimin and Hoseok room 367, Hoshi and Yoshi room 425, Yuta and Sicheng room 127, Minho and Jisung room 165"

After Jisung heard his name he shot his head up to see if there was a mistake.

'No, that can't be.. I- I can't do it.. I must act like I hate him, so I could push him away..' At lunch he met Felix, who seemed to be happy.

"Ji! I'm roommates with someone new! I can't remember his name though... Anyway! Who did you get Jisungie?" Felix was excited, because he got someone new.

Jisung wished that he would be with the new kid. "Oh, I got Minho." Jisung said it like it was no big deal. 

"Wait! Lee Minho!? That Lee Minho who is in the dance crew dance racha? Woahh, I really want to join them.. They aren't a crew, there are only 2 people.. Hwang Hyunjin, the school's prince who everyone wants and Lee Minho, the smartest but! The hottest when dancing. I'll send you a video later. I mean his thighs, damn..."

Jisung could see Felix's mouth watering when he was talking about the dance racha. Jisung flinced as he felt someone's arm on his shoulder, he heard a whisper. 

"See you later, bitch"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Hi loves !!

 It's a double update today. Yay !

Also please vote, comment and follow so I could have some motivation to write !! 

Ilysm !

════ ⋆★⋆ ════