♡11♡

Yoshi knew, that he had to do something. Cause clearly this didn't help. He took his phone and called someone.

"I need your fucking help."
---------[]---------

Yoshi and the person he was talking to made up a plan and it wasn't a nice one.. (a/n: no but fr, put on your seatbelts and get ready for a ride!)

timeskip to the lunch

Jisung felt like he was going crazy, everyone kept walking around him and telling him that he's awesome and cool for what he did. Minho tried his best to keep the people away, but it didn't seem to work.
A week later, everything went quiet again. Just as Jisung thought that nothing will happen again, something did happen. Someone new transferred to their school.
"Good morning class! Today we have a new student! Will you please introduce yourself?" The teaches seemed to be rather excited about it.
"My name is Haruto Watanabe, you can call me Haruto or Ruto!" The boy seemed to be nice and he was kind of cute. "You can sit next to Seungkwan or Jisung. Boys, raise your hands." The boys did as told and Haruto went to sit with Seungkwan.

During the first week, nothing had happened. Until Tuesday..
"This week, you will have to do a presentation about homophobia in America. Find yourself a partner and the due date is next Friday." The teacher announced and everyone got into pairs, except Jisung. He looked around and locked eyes with Haruto.
The next moment Haruto was already walking towards Jisung. "Do you want to be partners?" Jisung was shy, so he just nodded. "Cool, so lets get to know eachother first." Once again the younger nodded and Haruto sat down and until the end of the class they kept talking about themselves. Jisung felt like he had made a friend, but for how long...?
After school, Haruto stopped Jisung for a second. "Can I have your number? I can text you my address then." Haruto suggested and they switched phones. "Thanks. See you tomorrow at my house!" He said and left.
Soon after the older left, Minho came and hugged his boyfriend. "Lets go to my house?" Jisung's eyes lit up with excitement as he knew that they'll watch his favourite "Howl's Moving Castle" and cuddle. "Yes! I'm tired anyway." Minho smiled as he took Jisung's hand and walked towards Minho's house.
"I found a new friend!" Jisung said to break the silence, but soon after he wished he hadn't said anything. "Who?" Minho asked curiously. "Haruto Watanabe, he's my partner in history class." Jisung was excited to tell it to Minho, but he felt Minho's grip on his hand tighten. "Don't be friends with him."
Jisung was beyond confused. "Huh? Why not?"
"He's not a good person. He did something horrible to me when we were little."

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
Oopsieee.. Secrets are being revealed soon!
Sorry for the short chapter, I just wanted to update the story..
Yup, byebye!
I love you Lix<3
════ ⋆★⋆ ════