Chapter 2

There will be a little Dazai x Poe I don't ship them my friend came up with the idea of it for the chapter. This will be a short chapter.
TW:self harm

Poe lead dazai to the library then went to find something to distract Karl so he wouldn't bother him and Dazai. Going back upstairs he went back to the library. Then sitting on the couch across from Dazai waiting for him to start talking. "So want to tell me about what happened to your hand there's no point to lie" Poe looked at Dazai and sighed "I cut myself" Dazai looked at Poe with a smirk and said "So i'm going to guess the red spots in the book are blood?". "Yes don't tell Ranpo that it's blood" Poe said with a frown. "I won't I'll tell him it's red wine but I don't know how long he will believe that so be prepared for when he does" Dazai said with a smile. "Ok" Poe said quietly.  "Show me" Dazai said. "W-w-what" Poe replied shocked. Dazai looked him directly in the eyes with a huge smirk and said "Show me your cuts". Poe didn't answer but took his coat off slowly rolled up his sleeve taking his bandages off. Dazai was surprised he didn't expect that many cuts and the stitches. He walked over to Poe and sat down next to him and took him arm. "W-what are you doi-" before Poe could finish speaking he was stopped by Dazai touching the cuts. Poe flinched as Dazai ran his fingers across the cuts. Dazai took a closer look at Poe's arm he noticed lots of scars he Grinned as he thought of something. Dazai leaned down closer to Poe's arm and kissed it. Starting at Poe's fingertips and slowly made his way up Poe's forearm. Poe sat there blushing he didn't know what to say or do. Dazai got up and moved closer to Poe's face. Their faces were only a few inches apart before Dazai leaned in closing the gap and kissed Poe. After a few seconds Poe melted into it. Dazai swiped his tongue against Poe's bottom lip. Poe opened his mouth slightly and as soon as he did Dazai slipped his tongue in Poe's mouth and started to explore. A few minutes passed and they pulled away catching their breath. Poe's face was even redder he didn't know what to say. Dazai got up and headed to the door of the library "we should do that again sometime" Dazai said as he left the library leaving Poe with his thoughts. (That wasn't Poe's first kiss that belonged to Ranpo)