~* Chapter 8 *~

~* Shannon's POV *~

I woke up to find myself in my own bed. I thought I was at Ze's? Meh... not important. I throw the covers off my bed and stand up. I am still in my clothes from yesterday. Figures. I walk downstairs to find that I am the only one awake. I plop myself down on the sofa {Never a couch again!! XD} and turned on to the kids channel. I was watching Adventure Time and I couldn't help but sing along to the theme song.

"Adventure Time! Come on grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands. With Jake the dog and Finn the human, The fun will never end, It's Adventure Time!" I sing doing a fist pump. I hear the stairs creak behind me to find a wild Becca.

"Why are you up, at 6:30, watching Adventure Time?" she asks, rubbing her eyes.

"Why not? CAN'T TAME ME!!!!" I say/shout.

She just shakes her head and goes back upstairs.

"No! Come and be giddy with me!" I shout at her. I hear a groan and her coming back down stairs. I smile and pat the spot next to me.

"Harry Potter or Hunger Games marathon?" I ask. Becca looks up and scratches her chin, thinking.

"Harry Potter!" So that's what we did. We sat on the sofa, and watched Harry Potter. We were on the third movie, at the bit were Hagrid shows the class Buckbeak. Then my phone rings. I pick it up, pausing the movie in the process. Becca groans and I shush her. I answer the phone to hear a very cheery Ze at the other end.
{ S - Shannon : Z - Ze }
Z - Shannon!
S - Ze! 
Z - Can I come over?
S - Sure! We were just watching movies anyways! 
Z - Coolio! Be over soon!
S - K bye!

I hang up and look over to Becca. She looks at me with the same facial expression.

"Ze's coming over" I tell her and get off of the sofa. She smirks and I see an evil glint in her eyes.

"Is he now?" she giggles evilly to herself, before running upstairs to her room. I shake my head at her and go into the kitchen to get some waffles. 10 minutes later, I am stuffing my face with waffles and Ze comes. I run to the door, and fling it open.

"Come in good sir!" I say, speaking posh.

"Thank you, ma'am!" he replies, with his own posh voice. I run back to the kitchen and grab my waffles. I run into the living room and jump on the couch. Ze joins me and I put my legs over his lap. I look at his face and I see a little blush smeared across his face. I shrug it off and eat my waffles.

"Where's Becca?" he asks, trying to start a conversation.

"Up in her cave, doing something evil" I say.

"Evil?"

"When I said you were coming over, she got an evil look on her face and ran to her room" Ze looks at me with a mortified look. I wonder why he looks like that.

~* Ze's POV *~

After Shannon said Becca look evil when she knew I was coming over, I was terrified. Did she see me kiss Shannon the the forehead? I must look scared because Shannon looks at me with a confused look. I shake my head.

"Nothing. Just scared on what Becca's capable of..." I say. She nods in response, then smiles at me. I smile back. God her smile is cute... Wait... CUTE!?!

"What movie do you wanna watch?" Shannon asks.

"What's the selection?"

"Let's see, Disney movies, Harry Potter or The Hunger Games"

"Hmmm... Let's watch the Hunger Games!"

~* Becca's POV *~

I ran up to my room. I have an idea to get Shannon and Ze together, but it will take time. A long time for it to work. I grab a pen and paper and start jotting down the steps and items I need to get this to work.

~*TIMESKIPEH*~

I finally come out of my room to see Shannon with her legs across Ze, watching the Hunger Games. I walked in at the part when Rue dies.

"No!!! Rue!!!" I say. Shannon turns, as well as Ze and look at me. I laugh and join them on the sofa.

"What were you doing?" Ze asks.

"Ohh.... Nothing bad" I say looking at him evillay. He whimpers a bit, before reaching over and grabbing Shannon and using her as a shield.

"Protect me!" he says. Shannon gets out of his grip and sits beside him again.

"Who'll protect me?!" she replies.

I sit back watching them, rubbing my hands. This plan will work!

~{A/N}~
HEYLO!!!! XD PLAN TO GET #ZENNON TOGETHER IS IN ACTION! Sorry this took so long to update. I had a tinsy winsy bit of a writers block, but IM BACK BBY! LOVE ME! ....you dont have to...
Anywho show me some support by voting or leaving a comment. It shows me that you guys like this story and it inspires me to continue writing!

As always, Stay Magical
~ Pixie =D