Elon felt his dick get hard and silently cursed. He angled his body away from everyone, pretending like he was looking out the window. Just contemplating life. Nothing to see here. Fortunately he was wearing black jeans. A suit would have been an issue, but the jeans might just save him. The fabric was unforgiving and would better conceal the big problem that was developing down south. Elon glanced down, hoping that it wouldn't be too prominent. Oh no. Not good. Not good at all. Jeans may have been better than slacks, but his dick was still really obvious as it throbbed against his left thigh. Fuck.

Elon couldn't help it, he checked his phone again and her sexy photo stared back. Fuuuuuuck. What was he masochistic?! His erection strained against the fabric begging for release. He felt like a school-aged boy as he tried to adjust himself, praying that no one was looking his way. He managed to tuck his dick up between his waistband. He wondered if he should loosen his belt. This was fucking painful.

A distraction, he needed a distraction. Elon looked out of the window and saw the line of rockets. Really big rockets. They do look like penises. Damn. Yeah, the rockets were not helping things. Just kind of an 'in your face' reminder of the current problem. Okay, How many irrational numbers can he count? Let's go! He began counting, willing the blood from one head to travel back to the other. It took a while but finally he began to soften and eventually he felt comfortable enough to turn back around.

Elon found his team still explaining their plan to the NASA moron. Thank goodness NASA moron was such an idiot. Otherwise they would have been done and waiting for Elon to join in the discussion. That would have been problematic a few minutes ago. Maybe he wouldn't bite the moron's head off after all. Dude actually came in very useful. How ironic.

Elon heard his phone ping again and he closed his eyes. No. Don't look at it. Don't even think about it... Damn. He couldn't think about anything else. He had to look. Elon decided it would be best to go a little farther than before. Get away from the crowd. Give himself a little space, no pun intended. Just in case. Fortunately, there were no more pictures, just messages.

<Am I to take your lack of response to mean that you don't like the second picture?> <I thought since we were discussing pain, you might want to swap out that first one for this one> <I know you can take it>

<You are a dangerous woman.>

<Yes, Mr. Musk, I am. Very much so, sir. But only for you this time.>

<Ari, please. I'm trying to work, not get chewed out by HR for sexual harassment.>

<You shouldn't read my messages in public places then.>

<Now you tell me.>

<You're a smart guy, you'd learn eventually.>

<In that case, I need to stop talking to you because you're going to cause another big problem.>

<What kind of problem?>

Hmm how to respond? Definitely no dick pics. He wasn't that foolish. Although he did have a file saved, he didn't share them and especially not to young women he just met. He looked out the window and shrugged. That was as good of an example as any. He snapped a photo of Starship and sent it to her.

Ariana's reply made him squeeze his eyes shut again.

<ooooo so big. I wanna touch it. Baby will you let me?>

His dick twitched but fortunately didn't take off again. He wasn't quite sure how he was going to survive their date together. He was not mature enough to keep his mind out of the gutter. She sent another message and he read on.

Eternal Sunshineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें