Prologue

A Sneak peak into The Farmboys, a Patreon-exclusive! For the full story, join my Patreon!

Prologue

Cassandra pretended to climax. She moaned and groaned as she always did, faked a little pelvic shaking, and then closed her eyes and waited. By now she should have been awarded an Oscar for her superb acting. Then again, it was all part of the job.

She felt the incompetent cock slipping out of her, leaving her unsatisfied yet again. What was this- the third night in a row? She ought to be used to this by now, but it didn't make it any easier. God, she was so stimulated that her clit practically hurt, pulsating with an unmet need. Sexual frustration was a real bitch. It wasn't like she had an especially high libido. It was just that her current 'lover' was severely lacking when it came to erotic skills.

Well, this was one lover she couldn't choose. He was assigned to her, and Cassandra wasn't one to not see her mission through.

Travis zipped away his cock and told her to meet him downstairs, leaving her to clean herself up as usual. No sweet whispered words, no gentle kisses of consolation, no thing. A 'Hit and Run', as she liked to call it.

Sighing once he was out of the office, she slid off the desk and stuck two fingers into her slit. She did her best to empty herself of his thick residue. He insisted on going at her condom-less, and boy did he love his creampies. Thank God for birth control pills.

Next time, she'd tell him to either wear a condom or shove it.

Once she was relatively clean, she picked the long black dress off the floor and slid it back on, but only halfway. Good thing its material didn't crease. The dress was a gift from Travis. Couture, apparently, not that she'd know. Cassandra couldn't tell Christian Louboutin from Christian Dior. But she'd be an ignorant fool not to notice how well the dress wrapped around her curves, or how high-quality and durable the fabric was. She could certainly see the appeal in owning the most expensive things. And to get the most expensive things, you needed a well-paying profession, like being a surgeon or a lawyer.

Or a mafia boss.

Her eyes flew to the door, in case Travis decided to come check on her. The coast was clear. She'd already checked for hidden cameras and made sure to cover them in their 'heated' lovemaking.

She reached into her purse and pulled out the wire. Her hand shook. Her heart galloped.

Miraculously, she managed to glue the wire to her skin despite her shaking hands, and then slipped the dress up all the way. Now the covert listening device was hidden away between her breasts.

This was her first time wearing a wire. To say that she was nervous was an understatement. And terrified. Oh, she was definitely terrified. But it wasn't the first time she would go through anything under the influence of fear. The trick was not letting it get to her.

Cassandra stood in front of the long mirror in Travis's office, eyeing herself to make sure she was decent again. And that the wire didn't somehow poke out.

Her hair was disheveled, so she ran her fingers through the tresses to straighten them.

She took deep, deep breaths. "You got this."

It was 12:45 AM when she descended the circular stairs to the club's VIP area. The booming club was already empty of all patrons and party-goers. It was strange; seeing the Iron Maiden vacant on a Saturday night. Usually the party didn't stop until the early hours of the morning, or a gun or two were fired.

But of course she knew why the club closed early tonight. She'd worked damned hard the last six months just so she'd be privy to the piece of information, and to be here tonight.