Untold Sentiments

Start from the beginning

I remained silent, without uttering a word, silently observing Cassandra's eyes, she smiles with satisfaction, touching the top of my head as if I were obediently following her.

"Will you continue to display this stubborn behavior towards me?"

"These are ordinary behaviors, not necessarily bold, but if you feel bothered, I'll stop, not because I fear you, but because there's another reason prompting me to refrain from it."

"Why?"

"I'd rather you not know the reason."

"You still fail to understand your words, we need to communicate clearly today about everything."

She strangely held my hand and chose a specific background in a corner of the cells, leading me into an extremely dark black room and closing the door behind me.

I felt darkness surrounding me, I couldn't see a hand in front of my face, Cassandra's voice began to emerge, and it felt like she hadn't left, she asked her questions quietly, testing my emotional responses and the impact of what I see on my thinking. "How do you feel now?"

"I feel lost and afraid, unsure if I'm alone or not."

Quickly, I experienced physical discomfort due to enduring extreme temperatures, the atmosphere was strangely unfamiliar, leaving me uneasy for extended periods.

Similarly, I felt alone, then suddenly someone with me, she appeared unexpectedly from time to time, silently standing in the corner, her figure illuminated by a pale glow, she would appear and disappear suddenly, leaving me puzzled and confused, playing with me through whispers and disturbances to create an atmosphere of obsession and distortion in my mind, her voice echoed in my ears even when she wasn't physically present.

I moved here and there, attempting to escape, but Cassandra's cunning traps and illusions made it nearly impossible, I couldn't find an exit before completely losing my sanity.

"You're escaping from noise into nothingness, and nothingness terrifies you, there's no calm in silence as you think."

"Where are you!"

"Do you feel I'm more entertaining than ever before?"

"You won't get praise from me, what are you trying to do?" I looked around, trying to find her, but she wasn't in sight, I thought she had left, but a few seconds later, I saw her heading towards a dimly lit corner, I quickly rushed over to where she was.

"Did you come because of me, or because you're lost and only know my address?"

I stayed quiet when she gestured to a corner, indicating the way out of the cell, but I didn't budge, what's driving me so intensely right now? why this strong, stubborn determination to be with her and no one else?

"Why not just go away?"

"Can one say goodbye while their heart intends to stay?"

"Why do you look at me as if all your dreams are in my features?"

I shook off the thoughts but couldn't help staring at her. "Neither of us had a serious desire to be with the other, but this weird connection developed between us, like an emotion with no name."

"Spell it out, what's your point?"

"Don't claim not to understand, the interplay of our colors reveals to what extent the body can understand the soul."

"So, you claim you understand me? ha, you know a lot about me but you don't understand me, knowledge isn't understanding, we may know everything without comprehending anything."