Untold Sentiments

Start from the beginning

"I'm about to lose my tolerance due to the mocking whispers that just invaded my ears."

"But this isn't the end, it's the beginning of a more beautiful conversation, how I enjoy physical torture, not limited to the knife but with various methods like whipping, burning, or even electric shocks, pain and suffering can bring me immense satisfaction." She threw her last words with enthusiasm, as if living a happy moment in her imaginary world, suddenly, she looked at me sharply, then smiled and winked indirectly. "But they are just thoughts, merely expressing my desire to test your intentions, this may be your chance for improvement."

"It's psychological torture in its literal sense, where your goal is to make others question their mental well-being and self-worth, you infiltrate their thoughts, manipulate their emotions, and go as far as breaking them mentally.

"Ah, I apologize if you think I intend to scare them and demonstrate my dominance without causing permanent harm, that's an impossible task." She forcefully pushed a notebook against my chest. "Don't forget, you confessed to this and wrote it yourself."

"Enough! how can you invade my life with such audacity?"

"Enough? do you think I'll easily overlook that? no, you truly don't understand how I avoid harming you without hesitation, I'm the person who seeks revenge for any slight action that displeases me, yet you fail to grasp the reason for my unique approach with you!"

"I didn't mean.. those were my words in the past, and you can't judge them now in the present, they were just initial impressions and not a personal view to that extent."

"So, read what you wrote about me in front of everyone."

I glanced at her sisters, hesitated for a moment before starting to read aloud from the notebook.

"Security lies in avoiding danger, but in the world of the middle daughter, safety becomes a false illusion, while she delights in torturing her victims with a sadistic smile and demonic pleasure, her promise of freedom upon successful escape turns into a gruesome lie causing intense pain because she originally planned to manipulate their fate, reigning as a demonic mistress with wicked and.." My words froze, and I stopped speaking, looking at her saying. "I can't, this is extremely embarrassing."

"I never care if it's hard for you, but clearly I don't mind if you decide not to continue reading, boy."

I lifted my eyes towards the ceiling. "But.. I can't blame you, I wrote this in a moment of anger."

Daniela tried to soothe. "Perhaps you had a specific reason for writing this?"

I gazed at her face with a sad look. "Things don't always appear as we expect in moments of anger, please forgive me Cassandra.. remember my last words to you, you're the person who inspired me with their character and the one I trust the most, as for the talk in that notebook.." I tore the entire book with its pages. "It's just empty words, I was foolish and shallow, couldn't understand you deeply."

Bela approached me, and despite expecting anger, she spoke softly. "Don't feel guilty, everyone makes mistakes."

I looked at Bela, then glanced at Cassandra. "But this is unjustified, I.. I'm sorry Cassandra, I'm actually.. I'm in.."

Cassandra burst into laughter without hesitation. "Yeah, it's part of my entertaining routine, I see nothing untrue about me to be angry, the question is, do you want to join the game with me more?"

"If the punishment I'll receive will make you satisfied with me, I'm willing to bear it with pleasure."

Cassandra let out a sudden gasp accompanied by surprise and excitement. "Oh my, look at this, is this really you or have you been replaced by someone else?" Her laughter erupted. "Well, well.. a suddenly obedient boy, but desirable, all for me, of course."