Chapter One

All About Alison: 

Hi! My name is Alison Johnsen. I'm 18, recently graduated, and living in the glorious city of Los Angeles. I've been quite obsessed with cameras since I was about 13, my mum had a Polaroid in the house, and I used it constantly, much to her dislike. I'm originally from London, but I moved out to Virginia when I was 15. As soon as I graduated, my mum agreed to fly me out to LA, because she knows I've wanted to live there since I was a little girl. I'm now a model, living in my own apartment, and I own more than a few cameras. At the moment, I'm living my dream life. In case you were wondering, I landed the absolute models dream (okay at least my dream as a model). Victoria's Secret Angel. Yes, I cant believe it myself. Its insane, being photographed in my bra and underwear. My mum and dad aren't to happy I'm an Angel (that sounds weird), but they're happy that I'm happy with my job. I plan to be a Victoria's Secret model for as long as they'll keep me around. 

Chapter One: 

Beep beep beep. Ew. Its 5 am. What the hell am I doing up. Looking at my iPhone, I remember I have a shoot at 7. Dragging myself out of bed, I hit 'One Direction' radio on my Pandora list. I hopped into the shower. When I got out, I put my hair into a messy bun, knowing the stylists were going to straigten or curl it, so I wasn't going to waste my time. I only applied BB Cream and mascara as well. I threw on yoga pants, my white vans, and my VS hoodie. VS Angel perk, you get a ton of clothes and bras for free. I grabbed my phone, wallet, DSLR, and headed out to get some starbucks. 

As I was walking, the sun was starting to come up. As I looked up, the sun was just behind a tall building, and it was stunning. I positioned my camera, focused in, and took several shots. I moved to the left, and positioned the camera differently for the perfect shot, when suddenly, a huge blob of brown hair blocks the view. 

"What the-"

"Excuse me miss."

"God dammit you asshole. You ruined my shot." I said as I looked back, and the sun had risen a little to far, ruining the skyscraper shot. 

"Excuse me?" He said, I didn't hear the shock in his voice at first.

"Yeah I heard you the first time." I sighed, detaching my lens, and putting it into my camera bag. 

"Don't you knwo who I am?" He asked. If it was a member of One Direction, I still wouldn't care. Photography is my passion, next to modeling, and when someone ruins a shot, I'm beyond pissed.

"No I do not, and I don't care." I said, looking up and meeting those eyes I've fawned over for two years....

Short, sorry! Updating again tonight, just seemed like a good place to end it with the suspense and such :)