02

Korra- with her friends and family head to the South Pole

Korra- with her friends and family head to the South Pole. Naida on Drogon with Mako sitting behind her.
Drogon suddenly stops and growls to his left, "Easy, big boy." Naida says and leans forward, running her hand through his scales.

The smoke clears revealing multiple dark spirits. The team moves forward and sets up a camp in a cave-like area. They get the fire going and sit down in a circle.

Mako and Naida besides Bolin and the rest. "Uncle, why do you think the spirits are following us?" Korra questions Unalaq. Bolin immediately gets scared and hugs Eska's arm for comfort. "Can we not talk about dark spirits,please?"

Mako reveals that Bolin doesn't like ghost stories, "Don't worry. I will protect you, my feeble turtle duck." Eska states to Bolin. Naida snickers and looks at Mako, "My fire-brain turtle duck." Mako rolls his eyes in annoyance as Unalaq reveals that this is a real story which terrifies Bolin even more.

"The spirits are angry because he's here." Unalaq blames it on his brother and questions Korra if she had ever wondered how her father ended up in the south or why he never took her to visit his homeland in the north. Tonraq is upset with his brother revealing his past, to which Unalaq retorts that he should have long since told his daughter the truth.

"Told me what?" Korra demands. Tonraq sighs and closes his eyes, "I left the North Pole, because...." He glances up at Korra, "I was banished."

Korra and the rest were stunned by this, "Plot twist~" Naida sang lowly with her eyes on the soup which she brought up to her mouth. "You were banished from the North? Why?" Korra questions.

Tonraq explains the story of why he was banished from the North Pole. "Wow~ So you were supposed to be Chief, then he became the Chief. No wonder, you guys don't like each other." Bolin stated earning a smack from Mako.

______

The group arrives at the Everstorm. Suddenly, they are attacked by dark spirits, which steal their supplies, as well as cause Bolin's snowmobile to go haywire and send him and the twins speeding toward a mountain.

Drogon began loosing it and threw the two; Mako and Naida on the floor. He screeched at the dark spirits, sending them a blast of fire. Naida quickly got on her feet and fought multiple spirits off.

Korra fight off the spirits and during the fight, she attempts to use Unalaq's spiritbending but it fails to work. In respond, the spirit glances towards Naida and pins her to the ground. "Naida!" Both, Korra and Mako yelled.

Naida tried resisting the spirit as it roared directly into her face. "Get your stinky mouth away from me!" She said and tried to get her hands out but failed. The spirit suddenly disappeared before it could harm her. Mako runs up to Naida and helps her onto his feet, "Is everyone okay?" She yells and glances at everyone.

Bolin then came sliding down with Eska and Desna with Pabu on top of him. Bolin's coat inflating while the twins slide down on ice shoes.

"Uh, Can someone please deflate me?" Bolin questioned. Just as Naida turned on her heel, she sent an icicle through his suit. "Thank you."

With their supplies gone, Tonraq insists they turn back. However, Korra coldly tells him to leave. Tonraq heeds Korra's advice and leaves.