𝔽𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤🥀

Start from the beginning

"Do make sure you bring the tart next time, m'kay? Buh-bye now!" Cater waved his hand and shut the gates closed.

Ace looked at the closed gates in disbelief and offense. "Was that guy for real!?"

"We hit him over and over, but he just kept coming. Maybe he was using some kind of illusion magic?" Deuce questioned.

You cupped your chin with a finger and hummed in thought. "I have a slight feeling it was something else."

"So lemme get this straight: we walked in there, totally tartless, but this dude still made us do that whole song and dance before throwing us out?" Ace summarized with annoyance. "He just wanted to make us paint his stupid roses!"

"We sure look like a bunch of chumps." Grim grumbled.

"I guess we'll just ahve to get an apology tart and come back. Maybe after class, we can- Oh no!" Deuce suddenly exclaimed in distressed realization. "We already missed the first bell! We're gonna be late for class!"

"Myah! I don't wanna get blemish on the first day of my glorious Night Raven education! Shake a leg, chumps! To the classroom, pronto!" The feline rushed.

"He, so what class are you guys in anyways? You're freshmen too, right?" Ace inquired.

"The headmage said we're in Class 1-A!" Grim replied.

"Hey, that's the same one I'm in. We got Potionology for first period." Deuce informed.

"Oh ho, yeah! That sounds awesome!" Grim pumped his paws up in the air.

Ace sighed and raised his chin up. "M-maybe I don't need magic for that?"

✩▆▅▃▂▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫▂▃▅▆✩

Currently, all of you were now attending a class, discussing Potionology in the Laboratory. The professor of this lesson was a man with neat hair, white-colored on one section and black-colored for the other side. He had grey eyes and a notable thick, black-and-white fur coat.

"Ah. You must be my new homeroom students." He elegantly placed a hand on his hip as his narrowed eyes scanned the freshen (and yourself) from top to bottom. "Hm, that's quite the unusual coat of fur. Do make sure that you arrive properly groomed. My name is Divus Crewel. You may call me Master Crewel. Now, take your seats. Class is about to begin. We're going to start with the basics." He firmly spoke. He took out a teaching pointer and pointed it at the students. "And by that, I mean beating the names and distinguishing characteristics of one hundred herbs and poisons into your tiny brain. The mycelia are another matter. But eventually, I'm hopeful you'll be able to take a walk without putting any poisonous into your gaping maws. For now, I realize you have all the self-control of voracious hounds. But I will not abide a singe student failing this class. Expect to be drilled accordingly."

"Huh. So...does anyone know what mycelia is?" Deuce tilted his head to the side.

"I've never been one for like, memorizing, what things are, ya know?" Ace groaned.

"All I care about is how to tell the yummy plants from the yucky ones." Grim professed with a bored expression.

"I believe mycelia is a type of fungus?" You placed a hand on your chin. Crewel instantly turned towards your direction and pointed his pointer at you.

"You are correct, pup!" He stated. His eyes remain stern, yet a slight smirk had formed on his mouth before continuing with the discussion.

"Nerd." Ace quietly taunted. You "lightly" stepped on his foot which caused him to jolt and slightly yelp.