5. Eye Candies And Crazy Friends ✔

Start from the beginning

They both look up at me and then at each other. Marco sighs and gets up, Stefano following his lead. "We are sorry." I frown a bit in confusion and he continues. "For ignoring you when we got to Luciano's place to pick you up."

"We expected you to be some stuck up bitch, so we were surprised when we came there and saw you. We are aware that was not nice of us." Adds Stefano.

I smile and nod. "It's all forgiven and forgotten. I ignored you back, so you would be aware of how you made me feel."

They both grin. "Good, now let's go or boss will have us hang if we make you late." Says Marco and grabs my suitcase and walks out. Stefano follows him with the other, not giving me a chance to say something. I sigh and pick the small toilet bag and follow them, locking the doors behind us.

We put everything into the trunk and then drive to my bakery. We chat the whole time there and I must say this two are funny and easy to talk to. I hope I'll get along with others as good as I get along with them.

I stop them before we can enter the bakery. They both looked at me confused. "What are we going to say to my friends? I mean, it will be weird if you two are always around without an explanation."

They look at each other and Stefano grins. "Well, I guess you just got yourself two new free workers that will work as waiters and help you carry heavy things around."

I smile and nod. "Okay, just be aware that Kate is um, a bit crazy, some would say." I then walk into the bakery with the two of them following after me.

"Alexis!" Yells Kate as I walk in and throws her arms around my neck. I hug her back tightly. "Where the hell have you been? I must have called you like a thousand times.... I swear you only have your phone for décor and nothing else." She huffs.

I was about to reply when she lets me go and turns to the doors. "And how may I help you two eye candies?" She asks the twins who like quite uncomfortable with her.

Marco scratches his neck as Stefano steps from one leg to another. I grin at them as they look at me. "Kate, this are Marco and Stefano, they will work with us here. You know how I need someone to move those damn boxes in the back."

Kate narrows his eyes at me and then looks at them. "Are you two single?" They nod and she grins. "How old are you?"

"31 ma'am." Answers Marco and Kate hits him up his head. He rubs it. "What the hell woman?" Stefano just watches them and chuckles.

She glares at him. "Call me ma'am one more time and I will personally make sure you'll regret the day you were born. My name is Kate and nothing else, got it?" Both twins stare at her and nods quickly. I warned them about her being a bit crazy.

I chuckle a little. "Come on boys, let me show what you are supposed to do. And Kate, you have a costumer." She glances behind herself and grins before waving us off as she goes to serve a good looking guy. I swear she is bipolar.

The twins look at me a bit scared. "Don't worry, you'll get used to her crazy ways." At least I hope so, because she is not going anywhere, if they like her or not.

The rest of our shift was spend with me showing the twins around and explaining what they are supposed to be doing and how. Kate made sure to comment on their work from time to time, probably just to annoy them. That, or she might have been testing the waters to see how much time will take for them to sleep with her. Yeah, she can be such a slut sometimes.

And I also had to come up with an explanation about why I didn't answer my phone and where in hell did I get the eye candies to work with us. Let's just say that my phone fell into the toilet and got wet, so it stopped working. Which is why I overslept too.

And the eye candies were looking for job in the coffee shop I stopped on my way here. They didn't get a job there, so I suggested that they should work with us. Simple as that. No mafia, no murder and no guard dogs. I just don't know how will to explain my new living arrangements to her. That is something I am not willing to think nor try to explain to her just yet.

Plus, it might not even be permanently. I might be out of there by the end of the week, right?