Three

Chan has agreed to live with you. It shocked you. When you spat those words out you weren't even thinking. You were starting to regret asking that. But it was too late now. As you walked out your bedroom you noticed you were no longer in your house. You were confused. You looked around for a few moments not understanding. You then saw Chan sitting on a couch.

"What the-"

"Even if I live with you, I can't live in that place."

"Which neighborhood is this? Which subway line is it? I guess I'll figure it out eventually."

You close the door behind you as you start to walk over to him. You admired his house. It was very nice and very big. You wouldn't mind living here but you did want to go back to your own home in case Jisung did show up. You went around and started looking at everything in his house. You even touched things that looked expensive. But you carefully put them back so you wouldn't break them. You then sat down on his couch.

"Is this expensive too? Woah, it's so nice!" You exclaim.

"Can you be quiet? I'm trying to read here." He says as he holds up the book he was reading.

"Wow, Doom likes to read?" 

"Did you fall for me?"

"What? You're crazy!"

"You did. Who just asks anyone to live with you?"

"You're not just anyone. You told me to cling to it so I am. You said it's fate. When you turned around to leave, a thought suddenly popped into my head. "What if he disappears just like that without letting me know?"

"I wouldn't do that. Not all people who are nice to you will disappear. Trust me."

"Where do you eat? Where do you sleep? Where's my room?" You say as you get up from the couch and start wandering around again.

"I don't eat or sleep. There isn't a room for you, so you should sleep... well I guess on the couch."

"But there's so many rooms here!"

All of a sudden you hear a doorbell ring. You then hear Jisung's voice. You were confused. You didn't know how Jisung knew about this place.

"How does he know about this place?!"

"He's at your place."

"What?"

"Go outside and you'll find out."

You run over to the front door and slowly open the door. You gasp as you are suddenly now back at your place. It was the front of your house. Jisung was standing, waiting for you. You walk out and close the door behind you, as you go up to Jisung.

"What took you so long to answer?"

"What are you doing here? Did you beat him up?"

"You're seriously worried about him? Even after what he did to you?"

"I could care less. I'm just worried about you! I'm worried you'll end up being charged!"

"Don't worry. It's taken care of. He'll never show his face again. That other man that was with you stopped me from really beating him up. It was unfortunate. Where is he?"

Jisung then goes to your front door and opens in, letting himself inside. You gasp as you run behind him, trying to stop him. As you enter your house you're no longer in Chan's house. You were back in your house. Jisung then goes to your bedroom door and opens it. His mouth drops open when he sees Chan laying on your bed, looking at him. Chan smiles and waves at him. You were shocked to see Chan there too.