"Toni get up, don't make us take back everything else we got you for your birthday." Toni then screamed to the top of her lungs, causing Joey to come into our office.

"Joey it's ok we have a mean, princess over here." Joey went over and picked Toni up with ease.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I want a unicorn." she huffed in his shoulder.

"Oh, little one, don't get mad you have to be nice."

"But I want one now!" She yelled pouting at Joey.

"Well maybe we could-"

"Shut up!" We both said to him.

"She's not getting a unicorn because she was being mean."

"I sorry." She said holding her hands out for Janet. Janet walked away back to her chair.

"I just wanted a unicorn and mommy mad." She sobbed into Joey's shoulder.

"Well you're not getting anything for your birthday if you don't apologize to mommy." I said, she got out of Joey's hold and ran over to Janet.

"I sorry mommy, I was no nice." She said into Janet.

"It's ok baby, but you're still not getting a unicorn." She back away from Janet and stomped again.

"Maybe she could have a horse." Janet and I looked at Joey Annoyed.

"No horsy! Unicorn!" She screamed.

"Toni! screaming is not going to get your way this time." Janet said going up to Toni's face. Toni then stomped her foot and crossed her arms. She was just staring at Janet. What is she doing? Janet touched Toni's face, and quickly told Toni to stop.

"Stop that!"

"What is she doing?" I ask going up to them.

"Holding her breath." Where did she learned that.

"Toni breathe!" I yelled at her, but she wouldn't listen.

"Toni stop! You're scaring us!" Janet yelled. Toni's eyes started to get low.

"Ok! Ok! You can have a unicorn!" I yelled I couldn't take it. Janet looked at me annoyed. Toni exhaled and began to breathe again with a big smile on her face.

"Mommy! I'm getting a unicorn." She yelled jumping into Janet's arms kissing Janet all over face and leaping into me and doing the same thing and saying thank you. She got off of me and skipping out of the room. With the two cats right behind her.

"What? the hell, just happened?" I said confused, Joey walked out of the room laughing and kept looking back at me and laughing.

"You promised her a unicorn, good luck." Janet said kissing my face and walking to her chair.

Flashback over

After that she has been getting her way with everything, all because she keeps holding her breath. Janet just ignores it but she not breathing and I'm always the one that promises her things. I made up a story about how the unicorn, can't breathe on earth. So she got the castle. A pink castle, she owns half of it, it's in Scotland. She was so excited about the castle that she forgot about the damn unicorn.

 She was so excited about the castle that she forgot about the damn unicorn

"excuse us?" Everyone quickly left.

"Daddy, I want this to be perfect, my first runway show with Louis Vuitton. has to be perfect!" She yelled, as I grabbed her hands. I think this work thing as gotten to her head and I'm going to have to do what I have to do.

"Baby you have been working hard, and you're so devoted to your work, but I'm going to her to let you go."
Her smiled fade, she quickly let go of my hands and tried to run out the room but I caught her before she could.

"No!" She yelled sobbing.

"Baby this job is not healthy for you, when was the last time you were in little space?" She just looked around everywhere but me.

"You will be going to work with mommy for now, and staying at daycare, you will even get to see Jada everyday." She shook her head no.

"I want to stay here." She pouted with her arms crossed. I can tell that she's holding her breath again and I'm not folding.

"Toni stop before you pass out." As many times she has done this I stop it before she could come close to passing out.

"Toni I'm not changing my mind Janet and I have already talked about it." I said shaking her to exhale.

"Toni! Stop it! Janet is coming up here any second and she doesn't like it when you do this!" I said now yelling. The door open and after that Toni's body went limp in my arms.

"What the fuck, Taraji!"

"No, no, no!" I said laying Toni on the couch, seeing if she has a pulse. Luckily in my office I have a doctor's office just like a nurses office at school but bigger, and better. I called him up quickly as Janet did CPR. I should have stop her from doing that when I had the chance to.

"Come on princess." Janet said, the doctor came in with a nurse and Toni finally woke up. I sighed relieved but pissed off.

"Mommy!" She yelled out for Janet. The doctor checked her vitals and everything he said that she will be fine. I thanked and showed him out.

"Daddy, I'm sorry, I will never hold my breath again. That was scary."

"It scared me too baby, but you know your are getting a punishment." She nodded her sulking into Janet.

What did y'all think?
What would y'all like to see next?