Y/n: That's great cause you're the only hellhound I'm into.

Loona blushed and gave him a lick on the cheek.

Loona: Any you and your friend down their are the only human and dick I'm into.

They both got dressed in their normal outfits. then exit the door. Once they left their apartment.  but want they didn't know that a radio demon caught them on the way to I.m.p.

Alastor: My a human in hell, That is the first, Charlie might want to know about this.

He walks away, back to Pentagram city.

Once, Loona and Y/n arrived at the office. Y/n was the first to reach the door, as Y/n started to hear strange noises. they also heard voices of the two imps out of the three.

plop.. plop..plop

A/n: to be honest I couldn't get the right noise.

Y/n looked to Loona, who also heard it. she nods they both slowly open the door to see Blitzo shoving a plunger into Moxxie's throat. Blitzo noticed them.

Blitz: Hey, my favorite employees.

Y/n: Blitz's what the fuck are you doing to, Dad?

Blitz: oh this. this shit head ate my fucking breakfast burritos! so this is the only way, to get them out.

Moxxie starts to huff, and breath after blitzo takes it out, while Loona and Y/n looked at each other shaking their heads.

Moxxie: for the last time, sir, you didn't have your name on it.

Blitz shows them the wrapper, to show them his name on the wrapper the only problem was. it was so small.

Blitz the O is silent

Moxxie: how he fuck is am I suppose to read that.

Blitz: umm, it's called reading glasses, damn your old. shit face

Y/n and Loona looked at Millie stunned she isn't stopping this mess before Blitzo makes Moxxie puke up the burrito.

Millie: don't look at me, I decided to stay out of this.

Y/n then remembers telling Moxxie something after blitzo was trying to figure out what's going on with the plunger.

Y/n: Hey, dad, you know what today is, right?

Moxxie recovering scratches his head, Loona and Millie wondered if he knew, too.

Moxxie: it's the fourteenth of February. Why?

Y/n and Loona, both facepalms that moxxie forgot today, was Valentines day. He then hears his wife tapping her feet.

Y/n: I'll give you a hint it's the holiday where humans like to spend with their loved ones

Moxxie widened check the calendar while Blitzo just blurted out.

Blitz: It's your birthday?

Y/n and Loona bothe shake their head.

Y/n: No, but it's almost in March.

Loona widens her eyes after hearing that while Moxxie looks at the  fourteenth, it is Valentines Day.

Loona: *shit I forgot to ask when was his birthday. Oh well, I'll just have to find some idea since today is really special.*