Confession

*Winter's pov*

It's sunday already huh. I have to study now but before that let's check on Duckygram (yes my version of Instagram) let's see what's going on. A new confession account of our school?  pftt funny. maybe some gossip lover made it. A message who is it from? Helio! 

*Chat mode*

Helio ^-^: Eddie is about to confess. 

Val ^w^:  OMGS FR?!

Helio ^-^: Yeah. we arrived at the park. Daisy is bringing his girlfriend-to-be. 

Val ^w^: heheh I am coming!!

Helio^-^: hehe waiting. 

Now I need to go!! I should inform Papa first. "Papa! Can I go outside for 30 mins?" Father asked with a stern face "Why do you want to go young lady?" "eh well You know I told you about Eddie and his girl trouble?" "Oh yeah so?" "He is about to confess" Papa chuckled "So that boy is finally stepping up!" "I know right? So can I go?" I looked at him hoping for a yes. "yeah you can just come early. And you better not be fooling around. I will keep in touch with Helio" "Papa!" "hehehe I know my daughter won't do anything wrong" He smiled. I hugged him, took my bicycle keys, and made my way to the park!

*Eddie's pov*

Wow for my confession my whole friend group is here. Helio would probably call Val now. Alder is coming with Daisy and her. I hope I am looking good. I hope she likes Carnations and pink roses. I hope she doesn't find me weird. I hope.....man at this point I am overthinking. Well, whatever we will see what will happen. "back to earth love-sick boy" Helio smirked "Rude. You are the love-sick boy, not me" "Meh whatever" Sometimes I wonder how this dry weirdo got a girlfriend like Val! They are opposites!! "Eddie!! I am here" Wow speak of the devil. "so how's the love-sick boy?" No, I take it back they are the same. "Your boyfriend just called me that" Val puffed her chest and said, "That's my Man!"  Why did I get stuck with this couple? 

I saw Clara entering the park. Gosh, she is so beautiful. I have to confess! I looked at the couple they gave me a thumbs up to assure me that it was going to be right and I shouldn't worry.  She sat on the spot where I told Daisy to bring her. Why aren't they with her!? I should get ready come on Eddie you can do it! Yes, I can! With all the courage I went towards her.

"Hey Eddie" She smiled towards me. My courage melted right away. How can I get this Angel to like me? "h hey.." I said shyly. "So you wanted to hang out with me?" She asked, "Yeah, I am just too shy to ask a beautiful person like you." Shoot! I said my words in my head. wait She blushed! "here's some flowers for you" I handed her the bouquet that I bought. Her eyes were beaming in the sunlight. "They are really beautiful Thank you Eddie" You really got this Eddie Just don't you mess up!  "let's have a walk around the park" I suggested she nodded with a smile. Gods I love her smile. 

As we were walking I saw them. This bunch of idiotic friends of mine were following us. sometimes they were showing me the sign board of confessing. First of all, When did they get that sign board!? I will make sure I beat the hell out of them when I meet them. 10 minutes were over by now. She was talking about the football matches and the cheerleading group. I would listen to her for hours"Hey you should also say something" she brought me back from my thoughts. I smiled " Oh is that so, I think I can't hide it anymore" "What?" 

"I like you"

I paused for a moment and then I continued " By I like you I mean I literally like you the most The Day I saw you cheering and spending time with us made me like you even more as the days went by" I looked at her " Will you be my girlfriend, Clara?" 

End of Chapter 3- Confession 

I know it's a pretty short one. Sorry for that! I will come back to write longer chapters soon