Neil took Akshara into a side hug.....Akshara cried saying, I never wanted to hurt anyone Neil, neither u nor Abhimanyu nor my kids. I never wanted to hurt anyone or kill anyone. That day all I wanted to do is save those kids who are crying for help. I thought that.....

That.....Sumitra cut Akshara's words. Neil and Akshara looked at Sumitra. Akshara was tounge tied looking at the passive expressions on Sumitra's face, while Neil felt an unknown apprehensiveness for the same. Neil continued Akshara's words.....that we will help those kids, keep them safe and return home safe.

What made u think so?.....Sumitra questioned again. Neil and Akshara looked at each other.

What made u think that a physically weak man, a pregnant woman, the weak of the weakest face the notorious criminals probably whose life is filled with crimes and come out unscathed? the audacity! .........Sumitra questioned them.

..........................

Ragini rested her elbow on to the bench, resting her fist to the temple, looked at Abhimanyu lazily and spoke......It is easy right?

Haa....Abhimanyu exclaimed.

I mean this love, marriage, relation......etc with her is easy right....Ragini clarified.

Easy!!.....do u think it is easy for us?..........Abhimanyu questioned in disbelief.

Yes.....Abhimanyu, I do feel it is easy for u.....answered Ragini. I mean like common ur relation lasts based on what families want or the siblings want, sometimes on anger the other times on impulsiveness, sometimes on lack of communication and understanding the other times on lack of judgement and explosion of secrets, sometimes because of u both the other times the outsiders. So.... 

No...No!! it wasn't, we fought with the families and with our own emotions too. We had gone through all the hardships just to be together and it wasn't a flowery path. I had to fight with her just to bring her out of her denial, later with my father then her bade papa and then with the ego's of the families. It wasn't easy, infact it was never easy.....Abhimanyu said in despair.

Hmmm...if the marriage wasn't easy then she must be easy right?....Ragini said in a casual tone reaching a judgement.

Abhimanyu looked at Ragini offended, Easy....nothing is easy Ragini and definitely not Akshara, her selfless nature, with her sacrificing nature it was never easy. I had to put up a fight first with her....making her confess her love, with her family, with their sister equation, with my father and his ego.....nothing was / is easy.

Hmmmm....if that's case then she must be both ur love as well as ur punching bag. U need her for ur love yet times to punch her with ur mother's secrets and father's deeds, with ur brother's feelings. She is ur love and at the same time a punching bag for u to vent ur anger. Ur marriage with her is a relation for urself to express ur desires and feelings and the same marriage is a relation to vent ur anger, frustration and ur inability to handle the storms ur thrown into.

No...no it's not what ur implying too....it's Abhimanyu stuttered while speaking. When he look back into the past, their unstable marriage is not giving him confidence to stand up for their love and marriage. No...No...I love Akshu, my Akshu....punching bag...noooo.

U do love Akshara Abhimanyu......but she's not above...forget above she doesn't have a equal footing as ur family in ur life....Ragini said looking straight to Abhimanyu. Anyways I think we are done for the day...see ya.

After taking a few steps Ragini turned at Abhimanyu and said.....U divorced Akshara when she is her most vulnerable state both physically and mentally blaming her for a decision she took to safeguard the lives of those girls who are also part of her life and she didn't even know or want or expect things might go down south. But u still hold a relation with ur Tauji and bhai who fought for their daughter despite knowing the truth, not even bothering about ur marriage which is crumbling in front of their eyes because of their spite and ego.

.............

Akshara and Abhimanyu sat in the same place where they were left after their confrontation with Sumitra and Ragini respectively. They sat just looking lost, speechless and shame, digesting the facts of the other side of the mirror abruptly shown to them.

On the other hand Neil felt both his head and heart going heavy with the things, he need some time to settle himself, so he bid his bye to the Sharma's as he's sure that his bhabhi is in safe hands.

When Neil is in mid of the pathway towards the exit....Neil.....Pari Sharma called him halting his steps. If u don't mind can I have a word or two with u. Neil took a moment contemplating. I know it's been a long day, but just want end it today, instead of another long day....Pari said to which Neil agreed.

They settled themselves and Pari handed him a bottle of water to clench his dried throat. After a moment of silence Pari spoke.....Vikram and I had a love marriage, to my parents displeasure as they have fixed on someone else for me... just like everyone we are so confident that we will handle everything with ease. We are so confident that we will handle all our relations perfectly. So starting months of the marriage went in a bliss, but things doesn't remain the same...we had opinion differences, ego clashes, fights. Those fights were stretched to that extent that, we decided to divorce against our hearts will. 

Divorce? woh bhi aap aur Vikram bhai....Neil asked shocked. Bhabhi....U and Vikram bhai are an ideal couple. 

Pari chuckled...ideal couple me and Vikram? Haa bhabhi u and bhai are very understanding and lovely. This understanding couple did hurt each other, did cry in pain and longing....said Pari.

Fortunately we are blessed with an observant parents who understood our precardiment and helped us...they didn't teach us adjust no matter what or sacrifice alone, they taught us to compromise and sacrifice together. That brought to what we are today.

U must be wondering to why I'm telling u all these. I just want to let u know that no person can be 100 percent right in all relations, be it parents, spouse, children. Everyone were hurt or did hurt in one way or the other knowingly or unknowingly.

Same is Abhimanyu, he might not be a good husband but he is a good son and brother. So yeh saara rishton ki gyaan sirf Abhimanyu ko kyu? Why not others? why not to u?......Pari asked seriously.

Neil looked at Pari confused......U r a good husband Neil, the good husband who supports his wife in her wrong doings, the good husband who blindly believes his wife's words when she accused ur brother for domestic violence. 

Pari left leaving Neil confused, speechless and raising doubts in him......he went back to the past and remembered the day when Aarohi was slapped by Abhimanyu.

Did bhai really slapped Aarohi? Is their something else to it? Neil questioned himself.

That's all.....

I hope I compensated for the delay.

Penny ur thoughts.....

False accusation will ruin one's life, out there, there are lakhs of men and women whose lives were ruined because of the false allegations.