S2: 7 The Stone Army

Start from the beginning

The others slowly sat up from their beds and covered their ears because the alarm started ringing louder.

[Name] looked over at Zane and saw the nindroid, was peacefully sleeping through the noise. He then saw a flash of green energy coming from above him and destroyed the alarm clock, which seemed to startle Zane awake.

"Is it Wednesday already?" Lloyd groaned.

"Sunrise exercise. I hate sunrise exercises..." Jay mumbled out loud as he stood up.

Just then Wu burst into their room looking very refreshed as he sipped some hot tea. "Ah~ Good morning, morning, morning! Up, up. It's a new day, students." He said as he walked over to the blinds and opened them.

"My eyes!" He said [Name] yelped cause the sunlight flashed directly into his pupils.

Wu ignored the boy's cries of pain and walked to the door. "Before we begin sunrise exercise. I noticed the dragon made another mess outside."

"It looks like a two-person job. Heh, heh."

Cole gulped and placed it up to his ear. "Uh, what was that Sensei?"

"Did I hear a SOS call come in?" Cole questioned as he, Zane, Kai, and Jay hurriedly ran across the room.

"I sense I need to be somewhere else."

Lloyd frowned as he watched the ninjas change into their Gi. He understood the situation, to which he sighed about. He then looked to his left where [Name] was supposed to be standing, but whatnot.

'Don't tell me...' The blond thought as Jay came up to him fully dressed.

"Lloyd! I'm sure you got this, heh." Jay patted him on the back and started running to the door where the rest of the ninjas were.

"You might have been able to dump your chores on me when I was smaller, but I'm grown up now. That's not fair!" Lloyd pointed out which made the ninjas stop.

Lloyd then spotted a familiar purple Gi suit. "And where do you think you're going?" He sassily pointed out.

The other ninjas all turned around and saw that [Name] had indicatively snuck behind them and was about to make a run for it but Cole grabbed his holders.

"Not so fast," Cole smirked

Kai then turned to Lloyd and walked toward him, the others followed his pursuit while Cole dragged [Name] along "Ah. You're right Lloyd. We need to settle this like men. With a round of Rock, Paper, Clamp!"

They all placed their hand in a circle, but Lloyd hesitated before joining. "Okay, on three. One, two, three!"

Kai, Zane, Cole and Jay all ended up drawing paper while [Name] and Lloyd drew rock.

Jay and Kai then high-fived each other. "Hah, paper beats rock!"

"Uh. How does paper beat rock?" Lloyd asked turning to [Name]

"I don't know..." [Name] shrugged

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒ 🍀 ༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

As of now all the ninjas stood outside of a random roof and watched as Lloyd and [Name] carry a sack of poop.

[Name] was fully geared up with 20 pairs of gloves on. And five face masks do that he should smell the stench of the poo.

"I always have to do the dirty work..." [Name] mumbled but Lloyd heard him and slightly nudged his shoulders.

"We." The blond corrected.