Part 10: Predator

"Survival. It isn't just given away. It must be taken. By those smart and strong enough to take it!"

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Hurry it up I wanted those harpoons set up five minutes ago!" Frost ordered while the staff of the porno studio were currently unprepared for what was happening, however, due to what had happened only a few hours ago along with their boss telling them they should listen to this straight-legged hellhound.

They couldn't really say no.

"I want those cables threaded with copper ASAP! That could be back at any minute! I want a kill box set up and ready to fire!" Frost shouted while the demons rushed around him, placing his hands down on the table with a blueprint of the entire building the warbeast rubbed his chin.

'If I set up the explosives here that would provide a perfect fallback plan if the harpoons fail. Then again if the explosives fail we need those jerry cans to set up a firewall to prevent it from escaping which we could-'

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKING HELL!" Dropping his hand on the table Frost huffed at the sound of the voice, turning to see none other than Velvet.

'Who let the sassy child in here?'

"You!" Frost turned away to look back at the floor plans. "HEY! I'm talking to you! Bloody wanker! What have you done to the studio!"

"Doing my job that's what," Frost commented not bothering to give her another glance.

"Your job?! Listen here mutt I need to film two more shoots today or I won't make our daily upload schedule!" Velvet screamed at him, however, the warbeast ignored her causing Velvet to growl. "You damn fucking dog look at me when I'm talking to you!"

Velvet raised her hand as it was engulfed in hellish magic, however before she could strike Frost he snapped out grabbing her wrist, he stared her down behind his mask, even though she was much smaller than Frost and he wasn't all that tall. To all who watched the hellhound hold back an overlord with such determination held their breath as it seemed Frost towered over all who stood in the room.

"I'm going to forget you just tried to strike at me. I don't care about your 'upload schedule' of fraking debauchery-filled recordings. I'm focused on something more important that could lead to your entire business being torn down. So sit down and shut up!" Frost roared throwing her wrist. "Less you wish me to leave you so that you can be eaten alive which I'm more than willing to!"

The overlord was speechless at Frost the overlord was completely unsure of what had just happened to her. However, the warbeast turned to the workers with just a glance they all began to return to work however far faster this time.

"Damn... never seen anyone talk like Velvet like that before," Frost attention was grabbed by a new voice causing him to look up from the blueprint.

He recognized the demon in front of him, the spider-like being from the limo from a while back this time unlike the look of fear on his face sat a look of awe. Frost taps his clawed finger on the table before shrugging.

"We have met before right?" Frost asked to which the different eye spider nodded.

"You're right on that honey," The spider smiled. "Name's Angel Dust handsome,"