Chapter 14: Jack Marston Kidnapped

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): "W-W-Wait, what...what are you trying to say?" He asked the two of them and make them were look at each others and they both were giggling little bit and they were told (Y/N) and everything that they allow to be join as two wives for (Y/N). This make (Y/N) got hot burning up from his head and he just heard for what these two women say that and yep...this is quiet shock for what (Y/N) heard of the two women told him that they are loving with him.

When (Y/N) was heard this and make him was sigh out little bit and he thought Mary-Beth was going to kill him cause she know he was cheat her...but she is told by Sadie...Sadie told her that she and Mary-Beth can share with a man...A man had a two beautiful women with him.

Time Skip Later.

Afternoon.

After the last O'Driscoll member who was alive and make him just speak out to Dutch and he told them the whole things about what he saw...it was an ambushed and massacred by a monster...a demon for what he told them it had a bat wings...and yes...he saw the monster took many O'Driscoll members out like nothing and the monster was definitely dangerous. When the creature was done slaughtering them and only Colm who was left and he is dead by the beast suck the neck out of him and tear him apart off like (Y/N)'s werewolf did.

???1: "T-That's what I told you all...I told you...it was Satan...Satan has come punish us all!!!!! For our sins!!!!!!!!" He shout out and he goes crazy and acting like crazy madman because he is scared as hell cause he saw the demon or Satan would come for them and killing many of O'Driscoll members and nobody else survive from monster kill them.

Then (Y/N) know this that wasn't him...and he unexpected to heard there was a ruthless monster out there like him and yes...this isn't good...and (Y/N) doesn't like this at all...but Dutch had enough of the last O'Driscoll member and he shot him in the head and killed him. Then Javier, Arthur, John, and Bill dumped the body to the swamp and let the alligators ate the body alive by themselves.

After few moments later that (Y/N) was sat there on the box by himself and he was fishing in the lake and he just chilling little bit and he is afraid that he cannot tell them about who or what he is and because he doesn't want them to be afraid of him.

(Y/N): "*Sigh* Whatever it is out there...it had a supernatural power like me...a curse...but if that thing is near this camp...everybody will be danger from him." He said to himself and when (Y/N) was chilling by himself with fishing until he heard the voice called out from Dutch.

When (Y/N) turn around and he got up from the box that he just sat there and he heard Dutch asked (Y/N).

Dutch: "(Y/N)! Have you seen the boy? Jack?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "No...why? What's going on?" He asked Dutch.

Dutch: "He's gone...Jack is gone." He said to (Y/N).

(A/N: Imagine (Y/N) was in there...all the gunslingers and Dutch killing the rest of bad guys.)

(Y/N) with the boys made it here right on the time and when (Y/N) saw there were 2 guys got their revolvers out but (Y/N) seen this and he aim his rifle and shoot at the two of them and they both were taken down on the ground.

Then (Y/N) take his revolver out and load the weapon up right away and prepare to shoot at these motherfuckers by himself.

(Y/N): "Anyone else?" He asked them and until here comes the bandits were behind from the train and they got their guns out and prepare to shoot but (Y/N) aim his revolver at these guys and he take them out with his revolver and keeps shooting at ...

(Y/N): "Anyone else?" He asked them and until here comes the bandits were behind from the train and they got their guns out and prepare to shoot but (Y/N) aim his revolver at these guys and he take them out with his revolver and keeps shooting at them. He just take them out by himself and he was like one man army.

(Y/N) take another revolver out and then he holding double revolvers in his hands tightly and prepare to shoot any bandits and more of these guys would show up.

(Y/N): "Alright, bring it on then...I'll take you all down." He said to them and he was shooting them all until he was run out of ammos and decide to take his double barrel shotgun out.

" He said to them and he was shooting them all until he was run out of ammos and decide to take his double barrel shotgun out

(Y/N) blast his shotgun at those son of bitches bodies and also heads too and he just take many of them out by himself.

Arthur: "Nice shot there, Talbot." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah, anyway...let's get in the train right now...and rob those things in the train." He said to Arthur and the other boys and make them were get in there right away by themselves and then (Y/N) was looking at them going in there. When (Y/N) with Dutch and the boys tries to find Jack Marston in the manor...and they didn't find him but until the old lady that they need to investigate her and they want to know where the old lady got Jack...but she didn't have him.

Now he's gone...and he was taken to this guy name is...Angelo Bronte...the mafia.

To Be Continued.