The Royal Fuanus Guard

Starting this with way before episode 1

Yn pov)
Age-16
Four days after I came to this world from the beach I found out Al-mazrah,verdansk and a few other places were also transported here. I'm currently in Al-mazrah and I fixed the airstrip by using the PCC or Portable chiral constructor and these things called grimm are here they're not like the BT's or the undead from the dark aether.
I am currently unloading materials from the mine in verdanks off of a cargo plane and into a truck to rebuild some of the places in Al-mazrah airstrip a few clicks from the city and since some of the buildings don't need to be used by the PCC.
I heard footsteps behind me.
I pull out an mp7 from one of the boxes and aimed it at the people behind me.
?:wait!

Yn:who are you.

?:please we need help.

Yn:is there someone after you?

?:the white fang they wanted us to join them but when we rejected their offer they started killing us

Yn:and what is the white fang

?:are you serious! they are a bunch of terroist's

?:I see them

I look and I see that those people they call the white fang is here

Yn:go behind that truck

I motioned ti them to get behind the cargo truck and put my PKM in a medium sized box and deployed the BIPOD

?:well what do we have here. A human protecting a bunch of Faunus.

Yn:so what it's my duty to protect them

?:lies! But I'll make a deal if you hand them and give us those weapons over to us  we'll let you go

Yn:negotiating seriously? You know there's a lot of things my country doesn't do and one of them...is making deals with terroists.

I pulled the trigger and I unloaded every round into the white fang soldiers most of them tried to get away but my bullets are too fast for them. In just a few minutes all of the white fang soldiers are dead.
Timeskip)
I helped the civilians get to taraq village which wasn't far and helped them settle in and I destroyed any of the buildings that were mostly destroyed
Few days later one of the villagers left and spread word that there's a place that's safe for Faunus which I didn't care as long as no one tried to attack this place or any military tried to put a foothold here.
Later the Faunus people started to rebuild Al-mazrah in their way with people building houses and markets including news stations and they out good use to the observatory. And since the Faunus were afraid they created their own military called "The Royal Faunus guard" and since they appointed me as their leader I tasked some forces to the observatory to watch for any unknown threats since it's the tallest point and I taught them how to fight with ah for hand combat and gave them weapons that don't use dust and also trained them for how to use military vehicles and equipment. And using the PCC it built a building for military equipment and for anyone to build prosthetics and named it "coalescence".

Asahi:Yn you need to come see this

Asahi brought me to one of the hospitals and I saw a girl with pink hair and red horns on a bed.

Yn:where did you find here

Asahi:one of the miners found her in a cavern. She opened her eyes

 She opened her eyes