"Please tell me I am included in that list of yours," Jin asked seeking reassurance. Taehyung laughed, shaking his head. "Of course Jin. You are the top one on that list. And let me tell you, you are the only one." He said genuinely.

Jin was lost in thoughts about Taehyung and how the pretty boy was aware of everything. Despite talking to almost everyone, he still knew this place in other people's lives and also was very sure about other places in his life. Jin smiled and affectionately placed his hand on Taehyung's shoulder as they walked to their class.

Unbeknownst to them, someone unintentionally eavesdropped on their conversation. This has been Jungkook's recent habitual practice. He has taken it upon himself to place white roses in various locations whenever the opportunity arises.

He has carefully planned and determined the course of his relationship with Taehyung from this point forward. However, it is imperative that his calculations align with Taehyung's forgiveness.

Upon hearing their conversation, Jungkook found solace in the fact that his intentions were what he desired, aside from Taehyung's request for a direct approach. It is important to note that Jungkook has no intentions of evading or hiding from Taehyung, as he has done in the past. Instead, he wishes to emphasize his sincerity and remorse through his actions.

Furthermore, he believes that this approach is morally correct. Considering how Taehyung reacted when he approached him, he wanted to execute the right actions at an appropriate pace, slowly diluting the tension without making him uncomfortable.

"Thank you Taehyung," Jungkook whispered with a smile, expressing his gratitude for unknowingly providing the necessary motivation for Jungkook to take another step forward.

He proceeded to his class that he shared with Taehyung and saw how the man went stiff in his place when he entered. Jungkook slumped his shoulders in disappointment but at least the other spared a glance before squirming in his seat.

Jungkook appreciated the very little progress which was facilitated by the passage of time. He attempted to convey his contentment by smiling at Taehyung, who immediately averted his gaze, causing Jungkook to display a pout before taking his seat.

The day progressed with Taehyung attending all his classes. He stretched his body and smiled as Jin complained about his exhaustion, sprinkling a few curses towards their professors for assigning them tasks to complete.

The classroom was filled with noise from various conversations, as the students began to disperse, While placing his books in his bag, Taehyung unexpectedly noticed another rose. An accompanying card caught his attention, an occurrence that had never transpired before. He gently nudged Jin with his elbow, gesturing toward the card's presence before they both examined it with curiosity.

"1D" It was written with a bold 'PLEASE' right below it with a puppy dog emoji. Taehyung couldn't suppress his giggles at the playful nature of the message. 

Jin took the card from his hand for a closer inspection. However, his expression turned into a frown upon realizing that the card contained only these scant words. He proceeded to flip it over in the hopes of discovering additional contents, but the other side remained empty.

"That is all? What if it's a creep?"

Taehyung reacted with a dismissive gesture and spoke. "Jin, if they were a creep, they'd do something out of instincts,
they wouldn't be so thoughtful."

Jin's eyes widened in surprise before he spoke. "I got it!" Taehyung flinched at the sudden volume of his voice. Jin held Taehyung's shoulders, shaking him in excitement. "I think you got an admirer." He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.