Chapter 13: O'Driscoll's Death

Start from the beginning

Micah Bell

Micah Bell.

Micah Bell III was born circa 1860 to Micah Bell Jr., a ruthless petty outlaw. When Micah was 17, in 1877, he and his father were on the run for the brutal double homicide of Roscoe and Jean Briggs, who were hung from the rafters with their throats slit. It can be assumed that he was his father's partner-in-crime throughout his upbringing, although evidence suggests that he also ran with his brother, Amos, for a time. Micah would later have a falling out with Amos, who, by 1899, is repentant of his actions and lives in California with his wife and daughters, whilst making it clear to Micah that he wants no contact with him, threatening to kill him if he's anywhere near himself and his family.

Micah became acquainted with two outlaws named Cleet and Joe at some point during his criminal career, and also mentions being involved in a failed bank robbery down south with a man named Norman.

In 1898, Micah met Dutch van der Linde at a bar in a town in the Grizzlies named Crenshaw Hills. Dutch had tried to sell gold that his gang had recently stolen, but the deal went sour, leading to an altercation in which Micah stepped in and saved Dutch's life. As a result, Micah was accepted into the Van der Linde gang. Despite being an experienced outlaw who was respected for his skill in combat, Micah was generally disliked within the gang; in particular, Arthur and Hosea saw him as argumentative, reckless and hotheaded, with Dutch alone taking a liking to him.

(Y/N): "Excuse me, lad?" He asked him and until Micah was got out of the seat and make walk to him and push him on the chest and he said.

Micah: "I say go fetch me something eat." He said to (Y/N) and he was got grab by (Y/N) wand he throw Micah to the ground and then (Y/N) kicking the shit out of Micah and make him finally stop kicking at him and he point his finger at him and he said.

(Y/N): "Eat that, prick." He said to him and make him was walk away and leave Micah down on the ground and Micah was shout out.

Micah: "You better watch your mouth and temper, boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to (Y/N) and make him just walk away from here and he was ignore Micah tell him and then (Y/N) just heading back to Pearson right away. Then (Y/N) was told Pearson to cook the food and then he just did right away and make (Y/N) just seen Pearson was great cooker and yeah...he's pretty cool man and (Y/N) is respect that.

After (Y/N) went to Sadie who was stood right there and she is light up the cigarette with a flames on the match and make her was smoking it up by herself and she notice (Y/N) is came here.